Galderma is now offering Soolantra, both the 30g and 45g tubes for $0 copay for those who are “Commercially Unrestricted”. Those eligible are described as;
‘Commercially Unrestricted’ refers to a payment by a patient that has commercial coverage (excludes all government programs) through a pharmaceutical benefit plan and a specific product has no restrictions (PA, Step Edit, NDC block, HDHP). These patients are eligible for the copay as little as $0 or $35, depending on the product.
See the full CareConnect prices here – Galderma CareConnect Prices [PDF].
Soolantra and Mirvaso Cards are no more
This new savings card – Galderma CareConnect replaces all of the existing savings card for all Galderma’s prescription products for rosacea sufferers – Mirvaso, Soolantra, Metrogel, Metrolotion, Metrocream and Oracea. Now all of the savings available from the previous programs and wrapped up in Galderma’s CareConnect.
- How much do Rosacea Prescriptions Really Cost?
- Top 5 Cheap Rosacea Treatments
- Oracea and Metrogel FREE for low income no insurance
- Rhofade Savings Card now available
- Oracea Too Expensive ?
- Soolantra Coupon (Savings Card) Now Available
- Finacea Coupon, Save $30 per Prescription
- Rosacea Concierge from Bayer HealthCare
- Finacea Plus Coupon (get $2 off CeraVe and $10 off Finacea)
- Galderma CareConnect Savings Card