What I've tried (good and bad) and what I want!

A gentle cleanser is an important part of everyone's rosacea regime. Find out here which ones work for you.

What I've tried (good and bad) and what I want!

Postby lunacydress » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:02 pm

I've been using Kiss My Face Clean for a Day creamy cleanser for several years now and it's pretty good, especially now that I'm using Soolantra. My dermatologist okayed me to use a Clarisonic device as long as I'm gentle, to maintain the dry skin build-up.

When I recently had a bad flare-up (see my post here) I got some Cetaphil Foaming Face Wash for redness-prone skin. That was prior to getting Soolantra, and it didn't help, and worse yet, it was heavily fragranced. I was surprised a company like Cetaphil, which is typically focused on being gentle and as hypoallergenic as possible would put fragrance in their products!

When I had my most recent dermatologist appointment, when they prescribed the Soolantra, the cleanser she recommended is the Vanicream Z-Bar. They're currently having supply issues and they're sold out everywhere I've looked. (tears) Does anyone have secret tips about where to get it?
lunacydress
I'm new here
I'm new here

Return to Cleansers