Sea Buckthorn

Want to talk about treating your rosacea with natural treatments and dietary supplements ? This is the forum for you.

Sea Buckthorn

Postby Goose » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:38 am

Hi Guys,
I’ve just discovered a wonder oil that is really helping my rosacea symptoms. My rosacea was gradually getting worse because of stress due to a family illness. Skin thickening, p&p’s, on cheeks. I’ve tried finacea, this didn’t do anything, doxycycline 100mg for five months, made no difference, soolantra, helped a little. I found an interesting thread on a rosacea forum regarding sea buckthorn oil, they were calling it a miracle cure for their symptoms. I have been using the pure oil directly on my skin for a week now and I am seeing an improvement in the swelling and the spots are slowly going, I am also taking a tablet form, as to get the full benefit you should take internally as well as externaly. The oil turns your face orange so I put it on my skin on an evening and the stain has absorbed into the skin by the morning. I will keep you posted on my progress. Anyone else had success with this wonder berry?
Goose
Goose
I'm new here
I'm new here

Return to Natural Rosacea Therapies