He say he wants to die

How we view ourselves, including our face is an important part of our overall health. Use this forum to discuss psychological aspects of having rosacea such as depression and anxiety for example.

He say he wants to die

Postby Lmmcd1 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:05 am

My partner was diagnosed about three months ago. He had just a few small veins and I in my wisdom tried to treat them with arnica cream before he was officially diagnosed, read it on a website and have since been told this was the worst thing I could have done since it lead to a major outbreak and he’s been getting worse since.

We tried metronidazole for six weeks with little improvement and now have been on Soolantra for six weeks and seen some improvement but nothing in the last week and he’s getting worse again, more red, more veins and despite cutting out everything we can think of in his diet, caffeine, lactose, bananas, tomatoes, artificial sweetener etc he still isn’t getting better.

He won’t go outside, had given up on the idea of pursuing a PhD, says he’ll never be able to work again and is constantly angry and upset. He’s always been a stressy person and of course that makes it worse. He is also sure that any physical exhurtion inclusing sex will make him worse and that every time he goes red it’s doing perminant damage.

He’s said he wants to die, has asked me to finish the job and kill him and told me he’s going to leave me in six months before things get so bad that I can’t look at him and leave him for someone else. I love him to bits, he’s only 32 and has never had a great level of self esteem. I don’t know what to do. I just want to cry as everything I say makes him more angry or upset.

Anyone out there who can offer advice or help? I’m at my wits end and don’t know what to do.
Lmmcd1
I'm new here
I'm new here

Return to Psychological Aspects