Rosacea diet

Have you just been diagnosed with rosacea ? This is the forum for you. You can walk out of the doctor's office with a head full of questions and feeling overwhelmed. Well settle in here and see that you head in the right direction to get some good relief from your symptoms.

Rosacea diet

Postby Shadow_y » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:39 am

Just ordered the book Rosacea Diet and now have a preview on Amazon. It says to drink coffee and eat fried foods. That's like big no no - shall I cancel the order? Have I just wasted my money again?
Shadow_y
I'm new here
I'm new here

Re: Rosacea diet

Postby Shadow_y » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:40 pm

I know that not many people answer but would really be grateful if somebody could let me know. I am researching things online and I am a bit confused (quite a lot) - shall I eat yoghurts? People were writing that probiotics including yoghurts are really beneficial but also that the dairy and everything with bacteria is really bad for rosacea. What is truth? What did work/didn't for you?
Shadow_y
I'm new here
I'm new here

Postby Shadow_y » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:59 am

Bad, bad days. Looking horrible, feeling low and depressed.... Decided I would try the Rosacea diet maybe in two weeks. Will have to prepare for it somehow. I am going to purchase all the vitamins (it is going to be so expensive and not good for anything). I am not going to follow the plan directly but as it said I am my own diet authority. I cannot drink hot drinks and coffee because of my rosacea so I can forget the tea and coffee he recommends but might be if I have cup of cold green/nettle/rooibos tea that might be beneficial. My rosacea hates heat so I can forget about frying sausages and eggs for breakfast but if I ask nicely my husband to prepare the hardboiled eggs and keep them in the fridge so I won't get salmonella and eat them for a week and cold chicken that might be nice and purchase the snacks as in the book and take them to the work with me. At work have just meat with some salad in the canteen that would be doable. I don't have time nor rosacea allow me to prepare the meals but this might be workaround. I will really miss the fruit but because of rosacea I missed on so much of my life anyway so it will be one more sacrifice.
Shadow_y
I'm new here
I'm new here

Postby Shadow_y » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:05 am

I am also going to see gastroenterologist I have suffered by IBS in the past but let it go because I was embarrassed to talk about the problem. It might be if I weren't so delicate I wouldn't be suicidal every time I look in the mirror.
Shadow_y
I'm new here
I'm new here

Return to Just Diagnosed with Rosacea