Ocular Rosacea

Have you just been diagnosed with rosacea ? This is the forum for you. You can walk out of the doctor's office with a head full of questions and feeling overwhelmed. Well settle in here and see that you head in the right direction to get some good relief from your symptoms.

Ocular Rosacea

Postby Shadow_y » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:14 am

Hi All,

just a question - long before I was diagnosed or have any signs of Rosacea on my face. I had this really strange attacks on my eyes where my eyes started burning and I had the tears streaming and after that my eyes were perfectly fine. It was painful, embarrassing and unsightly and quite frequent. I am now taking one pill of antibiotics (Effracea) a day and wear sunglasses more and I noticed that I didn't have that attack anymore. It could be a coincidence (I don't certainly miss it) but when a thought occurred to me that it could have been ocular rosacea. I can ask my derm when I see him in three months but I just post it here if anybody experienced something similar. I don't really want it to be but the thought is now there.
Thanks,
Shadow_y
I'm new here
I'm new here

Return to Just Diagnosed with Rosacea