Epidermine Skin Corrector

Talk about all other non-prescription topicals here - stuff that you don't need a doctor's prescription to use.

Epidermine Skin Corrector

Postby Sylv » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:11 pm

Hi all,

This is my first post on the board, although I have been lurking for a very long time. I just never had anything useful to share :)

I've had the red face, etc. for as long as I remember, and had my first outbreak of acne rosacea about eight years ago. At the time, a round of oral antibiotics and Metrogel cleared up the acne.

I again developed acne about a year ago, and this time neither antibiotics, Metrogel, Azeliac, or Soolantra made any difference. Feeling pretty down about it all, I happened to come across a little booth at a local fare that sold a line of natural products. One cream claimed to clear up a multiple of skin problems, including rosacea. I looked through the "before" and "after" photos in an actual album, and figured I had nothing to loose by trying it. Soooo, here are my "before" and "after" pics. This was after two months, although I noticed a difference within the first week. Needless to say, I am very pleased with the results, and wanted to share.

Regards,
Sylvie
Attachments
before.jpg
before.jpg (22.15 KiB) Viewed 503 times
after.jpg
after.jpg (17.11 KiB) Viewed 503 times
Sylv
I'm new here
I'm new here

Return to Non Prescription Topicals