calcium channel blocker

This is the part of rosacea that can be mistaken for acne - those lumps and bumps that look like teenage acne, but are actually rosacea lesions. These symptoms can often be the easiest part of rosacea to treat. Drop in here for more information.

calcium channel blocker

Postby cmh » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:02 am

Apparently, the 2nd delightful type of rosacea is what I have. The dermatologists have taken several guesses at it and I have used/tried the whole range of potions and lotions. (In addition, I have tried the whole range of potions and lotions for psoriasis, but that is a topic for a different forum.)

Tonight I am going to try Prosacea. I currently am watching my triggers and using Argan Oil Light (from Josie Maran) and Skin Drink (from LUSH) to moisturize. I have not been able to use any kind of sunscreen on my face. Sometimes, the burning and stinging on my right cheek makes it hard to sleep.

I recently took metroprolol (a bet blocker) for my blood pressure. This made my psoriasis flare. I have been switched to a calcium channel blocker. Has anyone had any experience with these drugs and any effects on your rosacea.

Any other suggestions that anyone has would be welcomed. I've tried them all, but you never know!
cmh
I'm new here
I'm new here

Return to Papules & Pustules