Pleased with Honevo

Talk about all other non-prescription topicals here - stuff that you don't need a doctor's prescription to use.

Pleased with Honevo

Postby kelly » Thu May 14, 2015 11:22 am

Greetings all,
Have been using Honevo honey now for over three weeks and am pleased with the results. I put it on my face first thing in the morning...splashing a few drops of water on my cheeks helps to spread the honey. I go about my morning routine, wait 15 to 20 minutes and then wash it off with cool water. Then I must follow with moisturizer (Paula's Choice Skin Recovery). My skin is dry after I use the honey. I repeat this at night, but then I wash my face and follow with Finacea (having been using for 2 years) and moisturizer.
My struggle with rosacea was becoming quite frustrating...I used Oracea once a day and Finacea once a day. The dermatologist pretty much told me we had run out of options and I was depressed to see my face condition slowly worsening. The Oracea had helped my ocular rosacea, but didn't seem to be doing much for my face. My main symptoms were redness, inflammation, itchy skin, skin thickening and papules (bright red pimples) on my face. The papules would pop out, stay awhile and disappear, only to appear a few days later. I would say that I have moderate symptoms.
I ordered the Honevo honey from Honey Lab LTD. from New Zealand after reading about it on this site. The tube states that it takes about 2 weeks to see results. I have noticed less redness on face and I have not had a papule appear in the last 2 weeks. The overall quality of my skin feels better. It is easy to use, a natural antibiotic and has helped me manage my rosacea. I am feeling positive and hopeful.....a good feeling in the management of this condition. Will update as I continue to observe my symptoms.

Best wishes,
Kelly :)
kelly
I'm new here
I'm new here

Re: Pleased with Honevo

Postby neilio » Tue May 19, 2015 4:57 pm

I have been using this product for a month now and am really pleased with the results.
Not only does it help tone the colour of my cheecks but Ive not needed moisturizer.
Second lot ordered today. (yes)
neilio
I'm new here
I'm new here

Postby Abournat » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:40 pm

so what are the updates? as for now thanks for at least this information gonna search for Honevo.
Abournat
I'm new here
I'm new here

Postby Poppy » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:48 pm

Can be quite hard to spread on your face if your face is feeling sensitive. Just pop the tube in a cup of warm water for a few minutes. Makes applying it so much easier!
Last edited by Poppy on Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Poppy
I'm new here
I'm new here

Postby Poppy » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:49 pm

I purchased Honevo Red about two weeks ago, directions says to put on your skin for at least 15 minutes, then wash off. After cleasing my skin (Avene sensitive) i apply this, sit down read or watch tv, its colourless so you can go about your normal activities. Wash off with warm water and put on mosituriser.
If i am having a real bad skin day, i leave the Honevo on all night, but it can be quite sticky! Certainly soothes the skin. :)
Poppy
I'm new here
I'm new here

Return to Non Prescription Topicals