Please help - feel so depressed and isolated.

How we view ourselves, including our face is an important part of our overall health. Use this forum to discuss psychological aspects of having rosacea such as depression and anxiety for example.

Re: Please help - feel so depressed and isolated.

Postby LoisAnne » Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:24 am

Babs,

So glad to hear that your life is happier now and you are coping better. I read the part about you having a relaxing summer but more stress now that you were working again and I went back to your original post to see if by chance you are a teacher! And yes, that is what you do. I say that because my daughter is a teacher and is under incredible stress throughout the school year. She just gets relaxed and her blood pressure under control during the summer break (only 2 months here) when it is time to return. She loves the actual teaching part but it is the rest of the junk that she has to do that stresses her so much. All teachers have my admiration!
Thanks for letting us know that you are progressing. Hope it continues. Glad you have a strong support system. (hug)

LoisAnne
LoisAnne
Accomplished Helper
Accomplished Helper

Re: Please help - feel so depressed and isolated.

Postby Tracey1 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:04 pm

Hi just read your post I new here. I know it was two years ago but wondering how you were doing. I have just been diagnosed and I am really depressed. We go on holiday in 5 weeks and I am dreAding it as at the moment I feel I can only face the world with a face full of make up which I obviously can't do in the 30 degree heat we will get in Spain. I have been using metro cream and my spots have started to fade a bit but like you I think I am allergic to tetracyclines, I was prescribed lymecycline and within two days of taking it my face was redder than ever the underneath area of my eyes was swollen and puffy. Are you still using clarithrromcin tablets 500 mg and finacea? Did it work? Going back to doctors tomorrow but feeling very depressed and suicidal. (:|
Tracey1
I'm new here
I'm new here

Previous

Return to Psychological Aspects