Has anyone tried ZENMED?

Talk about all other non-prescription topicals here - stuff that you don't need a doctor's prescription to use.

Has anyone tried ZENMED?

Postby Tahya » Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:57 pm

Hello,

I have mild acne rosacea and is wondering if anyones tried the Zenmed 3 steps treatment. Its quite pricey, so i dont want to buy it only to find out it doesnt work. :)
Thanks (;)
Tahya
I'm new here
I'm new here

Re: Has anyone tried ZENMED?

Postby fanny » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:12 pm

Hi and welcome
I have not tried zenmed and do agree that its expensive so I'm hoping one of the other Board members can give you some feedback. Also you could try a search on this site.
Best wishes
Fanny
fanny
Moderator Team

Postby Mara » Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:13 pm

The Zenmed Rosacea Support Serum is absolutely awesome! I've used it continuously in conjunction with Face doctor soaps for about 3 years now and feel that I am fully cured now. (see the "This works! I am cured!" thread.) The first post was edited and took out the name of the 3rd product which is the Zenmed Rosacea Support Serum. It costs about $20 and the 2 ounce bottle it lasts me about 6 months or longer.

The complete system is expensive, so I've never tried it. This is the only Zenmed product I've ever used but I swear by it.

My complete cure costs me approx $80.00 per year. Can't promise it will work for everyone, but after the thousands of dollars I spent over the last 20 years on products, supplements and treatments, I feel it is worth every penny to give it a try. It's not like there is much to lose on it.
Mara
I'm new here
I'm new here

Postby Peacock » Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:37 am

This is the exact type of company and product that feeds off desperate Rosacea patients. They have a glossy website, 'smart' advertising/marketing campaign, personnel to execute 'positive' product reviews on boards and absolutely zero medical research backing their claims.

Folks, I need to see these three things first before pulling one cent out of my pocket:

*Clinical trials on product (that have been published and approved)
*Validity of company manufacturing product
*List of all ingredients and more specifically which ones they are highlighting to be the miracle

This is the type pf product that 'encourages' patients to drop medically prescribed treatments for Rosacea. It feeds right into the online/forum
folks who spend week after week on unproven products and treatments .

$64.95 for an anti-redness kit.......folks, we are smarter than this.
Peacock
Star Member
Star Member

Postby CrabbyCathy » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:10 am

I don't think we can be "cured"....we can calm our skin down by using good products and avoiding triggers, but cured? I cringe when I see this word used. :-(
Cathy (makeup)
See my blog for tips and helpful links!
Please note: Any advice offered here is not meant to replace medical advice. Always see your dermatologist.
CrabbyCathy
Moderator Team

Postby OdaO » Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:41 pm

Hi, will be back for more info regarding my periodic use of this great product, 'Support Serum', (from their red series, rosacea)
I have also sworn to their 'Facial Cleansing Gel' (from their blue series, acne), from day one.. continuous use, and CANNOT be without!
..either!

Best, Oda

Following list found on ZenMed's pages(and compared with my bottle), where all ingredients are included under every product listed on their pages.

Ingredients for the 'Support Serum' from ZenMed: 2 fl oz / 60 ml:
Purified Water
Certified Organic Aloe Vera Gel and Sunflower Oil
Vegetable Glycerin
Polysorbate-60
Cetearyl Alcohol
Vitamins A, B5, C, D, and E
Allantoin
Olive Squalane
Cocoa Butter
Hydrolyzed Soy Protein
Lecithin
Xanthan Gum
Green Tea and Cucumber Extracts
Rose Hip
Evening Primrose
Lavender
Lemon
Ylang Ylang
Lime
Sea Buckthorn
Tea Tree
Rose Geranium and Rosewood Essential Oils
Phenoxyethanol
Ethylhexylglycerin

* Vitamin C is in the form of Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate
* Sweet Almond Oil has been replaced with the highly effective Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil
OdaO
I'm new here
I'm new here

Return to Non Prescription Topicals