zenmed oil free moisturizer?

A good moisturizer is an important part of caring for your rosacea skin. The choices are seemingly endless. Stop by here for the latest on rosacea moisturizers.

zenmed oil free moisturizer?

Postby mel63 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:45 pm

Has anyone given this a try? I noticed it has green tea extract as one of the ingredients and heard its good for rosacea skin. Any thoughts one way or another?
mel63
Regular Helper
Regular Helper

Re: zenmed oil free moisturizer?

Postby Aurelia » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:39 am

Hi,

Historically, Zenmed have not done well on the rosacea boards. Genuine reviews were often unfavourable, and they used to send spammers out to block-paste shamelessly identical messages across rosacea, acne and other skin complaint sites. (I haven't seen any of those posts in ages, so we can hope they have changed their ways.)

Here is one old comment from our email-based board, the Rosacea Support Group. However, it dates from 2005, and who knows if the product has since been reformulated?:

"I've used Zenmed's Facial Cleansing Gel and Support Serum for the last 6 months, which haven't irritated my skin at all, but I also haven't seen much of a difference in redness, flushing, itching, and spots. I tried the Oil Free Moisturizer, but ended up with major flaring. Recently got their Nutrient Boost Spray, but have experienced little relief from the heat, redness, and itching of spots that pop up throughout the day."

If you decide to give it a try, please let us know how you get on, thanks.

Kind regards,

Aurelia
Aurelia
Rosacea Veteran
Rosacea Veteran

Return to Moisturizers