rosaclear

A good moisturizer is an important part of caring for your rosacea skin. The choices are seemingly endless. Stop by here for the latest on rosacea moisturizers.

rosaclear

Postby moree65 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:01 pm

Has anyone tried the Obagi rosaclear products? I am in the process of using samples and it seems to really help. If I were not so very stressed out I don't think I would be having so many red days with the burning. (sweat)
moree65
Apprentice Member
Apprentice Member

Re: rosaclear

Postby Lisamouries » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:10 am

Hi Moree65.
I did a quick search on Obagi and found this thread which wasn't very positive but it doesn't mean to say that it isn't worth doing a patch test. What's their return policy like? Could you get samples?

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=684&p=4950&hilit=obagi#p4950
Lisa M.
Lisamouries
Moderator Team

Postby moree65 » Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:03 pm

Hi,
I don't think the products referred to in the thread are the same although they are both Obagi. The rosaclear system was introduced in March 2009. I am using samples and so far I am seeing improvement. Don't want to spend a lot of money on anything that I can't use. I've done that too many times. When I am at home I seem to do so much better but one day at work and I'm red, burning and just feel like my skin is irritated. Lately I've just been kind of depressed about this. I know I shouldn't feel that way because there are so many people going through worse situations but you never know from one day to the next what will happen with rosacea. Just having a down day maybe. (doh)
moree65
Apprentice Member
Apprentice Member

Re: rosaclear update

Postby moree65 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:35 pm

I've had a great experience so far with these products. The face wash seems to calm burning and the moisturizer works for dry flaky skin, and also goes on white so it hides flushing when I do have an episode. Seems to make a big difference so I will continue using. :)
moree65
Apprentice Member
Apprentice Member

Postby Lisamouries » Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:40 pm

Excellent news, keep us updated.
All the best.
Lisa M.
Lisamouries
Moderator Team

Re: rosaclear update

Postby Aurelia » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:13 pm

Congratulations, moree65! So glad to hear you've found something that works so well for you.

moree65 wrote:... the moisturizer works for dry flaky skin, and also goes on white so it hides flushing when I do have an episode.

Hmm, does it dry looking powdery, or what?

Kind regards,

Aurelia
Aurelia
Rosacea Veteran
Rosacea Veteran

Postby moree65 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:07 pm

No it is actually very creamy just like lotion. After you put foundation on you can't even see the white. It is very sheer so it doesn't have a pasty look to it at all. :)
moree65
Apprentice Member
Apprentice Member

Postby bubbe » Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:35 pm

Has anyone tried Rosaliac by La Roche-Posay? I have not tried it yet, just got a postcard ad for it. They make a a Gelee make-up remover and also a "skin perfecting anti-redness" moisturizer.
bubbe
I'm new here
I'm new here

Postby bubbe » Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:38 pm

moree,
Where did you get your samples of Rosaclear?
I hope you're havig a better day today.
Bubbe
bubbe
I'm new here
I'm new here

Postby moree65 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:02 pm

Hi,
I actually got the Rosaclear samples from a spa that has a doctor on staff. I would not agree to purchase until they gave me samples because I've spent too much money on products that don't work. I did purchase the kit after using the samples for 10 days. The kit includes a face wash, skin corrective moisturizer, and metro gel that is the same strength as the prescription one. You only use just a small amount so it should last quite awhile. Look online and see if there is a spa close to where you live that carries the line. Good luck and I hope it works for you too.
moree65
Apprentice Member
Apprentice Member

Return to Moisturizers