Nutraderm is no longer available

A good moisturizer is an important part of caring for your rosacea skin. The choices are seemingly endless. Stop by here for the latest on rosacea moisturizers.

Nutraderm is no longer available

Postby David Pascoe » Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:12 pm

Hello David,

A few months ago, Nutraderm, the one moisturizing lotion that my Rosacea skin can tolerate, was no longer available in the US.
Amazon let me know that they could no longer purchase it, so I tried to find out what happened to this lotion that I can't do without
It was originally made in America, but now it is owned, but NOT produced by Galderma. I have contacted both Galderma in Switzerland and Nestlé, but neither has any information to offer.

Galderma's customer service told me that it was not available in this country, implying that it was available elsewhere. When I asked WHERE, there was no response. If it is made any place on the globe, UPS can manage to ship it, so I don't understand why they would not give me this information.

If you can help me find Nutraderm, I would greatly appreciate it. I have a bottle and a half left, and am in a panic about what to do when that tiny supply runs out. .

Regards,
Anita

Can anyone offer any suggestions ?
Get Rosacea News here: https://rosacea-support.org
David Pascoe
Moderator Team

Re: Nutraderm is no longer available

Postby David Pascoe » Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:12 am

Email response I received.

Anita left a message about Nutraderm. Just wanted to reply to her note about not being able to find Nutraderm. I have used Nutraderm for almost 40 years and can no longer find it. I do not have Rosacea however I used Nutraderm after taking the nasty drug Accutane when I was in my 20's. I think I found it in Switzerland at Galderma.com however they do not sell the product from the website. I am sure I have family in Switzerland but I do not know them. My dad's parents were from Switzerland on the German side.
Get Rosacea News here: https://rosacea-support.org
David Pascoe
Moderator Team

Postby 1cinderbox2 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:54 pm

Anita, I was on the Galderma.com website. If you click on the tab at the top of their home page, you will see a selection of "All products". If you click all products, you will see all the products they have; click on "N" Nutraderm comes up and the information under Nutraderm is " used for the treatment of dry skin" Galderma apparently does manufacture it as it is listed as a product on their website. So my conclusion is that Galderma is available in Switzerland. At least it appears to be manufactured by Galderma. They have it listed as a product on their website. I wish I could order from them. I sent them an e-mail and they never responded to me. I wonder if you went to your doctor, perhaps they have a way of ordering it for you. It never hurts to ask. I going to ask my doctor.

Take care and be safe,
Cynthia
1cinderbox2
I'm new here
I'm new here

Postby LesleyF » Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:34 am

I'm in Canada and we can no longer get Nutraderm here either. It's the only thing that really helped.
LesleyF
I'm new here
I'm new here

Return to Moisturizers