Lotrimin, anybody try it?? Also...eyebrow loss??

Use this forum to discuss topical rosacea treatments that are only available on prescription for eg. metrogel, klaron, plexion

Lotrimin, anybody try it?? Also...eyebrow loss??

Postby rosiekat » Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:34 am

I just purchased OTC lotrimin (not ultra, but Clotrimazole). I applied it to the right half of my chin. I'll apply it again in the morning under my mineral makeup and let you all know how it goes. I'll be taking pictures as I go along and if I have success, I will post them. I have P&P's, flushing, dry/flakey skin and hard clearish/whitish/yellowish sebum plug-like things which I think are what has contributed to the bumpy appearance of my skin and ultimately why I have such large pores at only 24 years of age. I think, but I'm not sure that I may have mild SD. I also have been having problems with my dry skin beneath my eyebrows and losing hairs there. They are quite sparse now and It's making me self-conscious and nervous that I will end up without any eyebrows. Anyone have this issue? Could this be SD or related to rosacea in some way? Please somebody? I feel like these boards are alive with people reading posts, but no one seems to comment. I'm just curious and at my wits end... Thank you (surrender)
rosiekat
I'm new here
I'm new here

Re: Lotrimin, anybody try it?? Also...eyebrow loss??

Postby rosiekat » Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:35 am

Just realized this is a prescription topical board... Is there an OTC topical board? Sorry! I'm new!
rosiekat
I'm new here
I'm new here

Return to Prescription Topicals