Banish Rosacea Review (now Eliminate Rosacea) Booklet

Want to talk about treating your rosacea with natural treatments and dietary supplements ? This is the forum for you.

Re: Banish Rosacea Booklet (2)

Postby musiclover3 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:55 pm

yes that is what I found to be the case too, well if it works for some people that's good!
musiclover3
I'm new here
I'm new here

Postby Realwomby » Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:27 am

Hi everyone,

I felt I had to post in this thread to give everyone a different perspective on Banish Rosacea e-book. You see, I am an Internet marketer. I don't create products, but I do promote them. I don't suffer from Rosacea myself.

I found this thread doing research into the Rosacea treatment e-products. I only like to promote products that are actually helpful, rather than just sell well. All the comments in this thread have been really helpful, and have also helped me see the situation from another perspective - that one those who suffer from the disease the book, or whatever, purports to have a cure for.

Having done this research, I'm at awe by the kind of difficulties Rosacea sufferers have to endure - everyone who lives with this terrible condition deserves my unreserved appreciation.

In regards to the nature of e-products, I would like to say that the fact that a book is sold on the Internet and in electronic form, does not immediately render it useless, worthless or spam. Not all e-books written are done simply to fleece suffering, desperate people off their money. A lot of the information products sold (especially nowadays) actually do contain useful information. That said, there are many that are not worth the bits they are written on. You can buy bad printed books, too.

As for the style of the sales page of Banish Rosacea... Well, I think it sucks. However, the super-salesy cheesy style is there because it actually WORKS. I personally find it abhorrent, as do most other people I know, but it SELLS, and that is the purpose of the page. When you are reviewing any of these sorts of pages, you will quickly learn to see through the hype to try to figure out what is real about the product, and what is not.

I wish you wonderful 2010, and all the best in your battle against Rosacea.

Markus Jarvinen
Realwomby
I'm new here
I'm new here

Postby Aurelia » Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:04 am

Hi Markus,

Very many thanks for sharing your views regarding this e-book and e-books in general. The more opinions we can listen to with an open mind, the more rounded our own opinions are likely to be.

Although you don't have rosacea, from your Scandinavian surname, I'd guess you come across quite a few rosaceans.

We wish you, too, a wonderful 2010, and all the best with whatever problems you do grapple with, since no life is perfect.

Kind regards,

Aurelia
Aurelia
Rosacea Veteran
Rosacea Veteran

Postby CrabbyCathy » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am

CrabbyCathy wrote:Hi all.

I would like to reiterate that everything you need to know about the booklet is posted here, on this specific page:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=654&start=70

No one seems to believe me (rofl) and constantly asks for a copy of the booklet to be e-mailed to them--it's all here, I promise! I worked hard to cull out the chatter and fluff, try to post the best advice from the booklet while also avoiding legal problems by quoting too much.

I would like reiterate what I typed earlier; please, see the above thread for any information regarding the booklet. I receive countless requests to forward the ebooklet to members, but all pertinent information is there in the link above. All. I promise!
Cathy (makeup)
See my blog for tips and helpful links!
Please note: Any advice offered here is not meant to replace medical advice. Always see your dermatologist.
CrabbyCathy
Moderator Team

Postby ipfreely » Tue May 11, 2010 3:46 am

Thanks for the thread. I've been a rocasea sufferer for 20 years but it got much worse over the last few years. I had a low level condition that I was able to control but didn't realize what I had exactly. When I was 19 an old dermatologist looked thru a scrap book of magazine articles with pictures to compare my condition to and prescribed Elocon. It kept it under control when it flared. (at the time I thought it was odd but after subsequent years of various quacks he seems like a serious doctor in retrospect!)

Anyway the Elocon has the steroid thing going on so it is not optimum however it worked for along time. The problem went into overdrive when I found a taste for Trader Joes two buck chuck and started working outside in the sun full time. My nose turned into a veiny peeling strawberry. One doctor I went to whipped out some liquid nitrogen and sprayed my nose without even saying anything first! Then he said 'you should go back to night shifts'. Good times.

Anyway before I ramble my life history with this nasty disorder, I just want to say thanks to cathy et al for the thread. I'm ready to blow another wad of cash on hope so I think I'll try the lysine, triderma, and some zinc. Blah.
ipfreely
Apprentice Member
Apprentice Member

Postby ipfreely » Tue May 11, 2010 3:51 am

I should note for future seekers who pass through this way... Cutting out the two buck chuck (red wine) made a big difference. Red wine turns out to be one of the worst triggers of all. As noted elsewhere, scotch seems to be ok tho :)
ipfreely
Apprentice Member
Apprentice Member

Postby CrabbyCathy » Tue May 11, 2010 6:15 am

Try one thing at a time so you know what works and what doesn't! (wave)
Cathy (makeup)
See my blog for tips and helpful links!
Please note: Any advice offered here is not meant to replace medical advice. Always see your dermatologist.
CrabbyCathy
Moderator Team

Re: Banish Rosacea (now Eliminate Rosacea) Booklet (2)

Postby cutiemegumi » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:40 am

Lysine didn't help me at all. I only took the reccommended 1000mg/day for about a week now and see no improvement. I'm not going to increase my dose anymore because taking Lysine more than 1000mg/day can cause gallbladder stones. And i don't think B complex helps either. I am only taking Omega fatty acids now and it keeps my skin moist and not flake like it normally is
cutiemegumi
I'm new here
I'm new here

Re: Banish Rosacea (now Eliminate Rosacea) Booklet (2)

Postby jeza91 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:03 pm

Hi all,

My names Jeremy, im 19, from Melbourne, Australia, and i suffer from (not diagnosed) Erythemato-Telangiectatic Rosacea. I too saw this 'miralce booklet' advertised, and felt compelled to purchase it. But then, like a few others here, i decided to search and hope that someone had posted his apparant secrets.

Ive been living with the condition every since i can remember, and I really want it gone. Since the start of April, ive had 7 or 8 IPL sessions, and have seen little to no improvement. So ive been doing some reading on the dietry side of rosacea, and am going to give that a go.

And a big Thank You to Cathy for posting this :)

Cheers, Jeremy
jeza91
I'm new here
I'm new here

Re: Banish Rosacea (now Eliminate Rosacea) Booklet

Postby ipfreely » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:34 am

I've been meaning to post my results, I last posted here in May 2010 and its now March 2011. I've been taking the zinc and lysine for about 10 months. I've also been using the Triderma.

It certainly has NOT cured it. However, they do seem to firm the skin up and help overall. I wound up lowering the doses quite a bit because more didnt seem to be better. I take half a tablet of one one day and half of the other the next day so that I alternate days and dont overload on it. I suspect large doses of lysine arent healthy and didnt feel healthy at first which is why I cut back.

The Triderma has made the biggest difference. Its a very good product, particularly for anyone who is having trouble finding a cream that doesnt make you look covered in something. Its also very good with reducing redness.

The three things together I can say have made genuine improvement, however, my rosacea is still very much there. All progress is good though, and with this disorder anything that helps control it is a good thing. I've tried many products in the past that offered no improvement at all. These ones make a big enough difference that I will keep using them until something better comes along.

For what its worth, I was recently given a prescription for promiseb which seems to help with flare ups but as usual it doesn't make it go away. It does seem worth having in the arsenal though.
ipfreely
Apprentice Member
Apprentice Member

PreviousNext

Return to Natural Rosacea Therapies