Aloe vera company seeks participants for Rosacea study

Want to talk about treating your rosacea with natural treatments and dietary supplements ? This is the forum for you.

Aloe vera company seeks participants for Rosacea study

Postby marco » Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:06 am

Aloemaxx Health Systems Inc, is a retailer of organic, non-toxic aloe vera products. Through the cooperation of rosacea-support.org, Aloemaxx is seeking twelve participants to take part in a (30) thirty day evaluation to determine the effectiveness of Aloemaxx aloe vera capsules and gel for those suffering from chronic Rosacea. Candidates should have active Rosacea, be between the ages of 20-60, free (one week minimum) from all prescription medications for the indication of Rosacea including antibiotics, and steroids. All other treatments including OTC must be avoided during the study. (Moisturizers, and mild cleanzers are excluded)

Selected candidates that complete the study will receive 3 months of the Aloemaxx "Rosacea System" FREE of charge and an additional 6 months of product at a 50% discount. Those that include before/after photos will receive and additional 6 months of FREE product.
All personal information from the study will be held strictly confidential.
This study is based on a previous pilot study as seen below.
Subjects: Twelve
Ages: 35-56 years of age
Degree of Involvement: All moderate to severe
Duration of Disease: More than five years
Previous Medication: Variable and extensive
Efficacy: All improved significantly within 10 days
End result: Seven returned to normal, Three markedly improved, Two significant improvement
Side Effects: Slight burning upon application of the gel in severely inflamed lesion sites. The burning is transient with complete disappearance in a few minutes.

For study participation, please respond to
Aloemaxx@yahoo.com. Study participation is on a first come basis. Please include the words "Structure Function Study" in the topic line of your email.

Sincerely,

Mark E. Stripling
Aloemaxx Health Systems Inc
marco
I'm new here
I'm new here

Re: Aloe vera company seeks participants for Rosacea study

Postby Aurelia » Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:37 am

Hi Mark,

On behalf of the Rosacea Support moderators, thanks for your generous offer. Best of luck!

Kind regards,

Aurelia
Aurelia
Rosacea Veteran
Rosacea Veteran

Postby Lisamouries » Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:59 pm

Hi Mark.
Is this trial for US based Rosaceans or is UK alright? or worldwide?
Kind regards.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Lisamouries
Moderator Team

Postby notties » Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:09 pm

Hi

I am interested to participate in the trial treatment programme as advertised. I am a 41 year old male and unexpectedly got this red rosacea on either side of my mouth. I am desperate to get rid of it - as many other probably are, and will participate in any treatment program.

Kind regards

Christo Notnagel
notties
I'm new here
I'm new here

Postby Aurelia » Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:17 am

Hi Christo and Lisa,

Please note that you need to email Mark at Aloemaxx directly, not via a post on the board. If you register your interest as quickly as possible, you might get in. Best of luck!

marco wrote:For study participation, please respond to
Aloemaxx@yahoo.com. Study participation is on a first come basis. Please include the words "Structure Function Study" in the topic line of your email.

Sincerely,

Mark E. Stripling
Aloemaxx Health Systems Inc

Kind regards,

Aurelia
Aurelia
Rosacea Veteran
Rosacea Veteran

Postby marco » Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:03 pm

The Aloemaxx study is open to anyone regardless of location.

Mark Stripling
Aloemaxx
marco
I'm new here
I'm new here

Postby mat9562 » Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:01 pm

Has there been any results from this study yet?

thanks,

matt
mat9562
I'm new here
I'm new here

Postby David Pascoe » Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:38 am

I've heard very little since the trial started.
Get Rosacea News here: https://rosacea-support.org
David Pascoe
Moderator Team

Postby mauismom » Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:03 pm

Hi everyone - this is my first time posting a message. I have been reading posts for awhile now trying to find any information that would help me. When I read about the Aloemaxx study I wanted to participate - now I want to share my results. I started taking the Aloemaxx capsules and using the skin gel three and one-half months ago. I noticed results within a few days and my skin continues to improve. The redness and itchiness have diminished noticeably. I still have flareups, but now a flareup is far less intense than before Aloemaxx, flareups do not last as long, and the amount of time between flareups is increasing. Most of the time my skin looks and feels "normal". I use a tinted moisturizer for minimal coverup and when I look in the mirror I am usually happy with what I see. When I began the study I didn't change anything about my regimen except adding the Aloemaxx, which convinces me the Aloemaxx is working. I also have ocular rosacea which causes me a lot of pain and, in my mind, disfigurement when my eyes are red and swollen. As the intensity of my skin flareups has decreased, so has the intensity of my eye discomfort. Overall my rosacea symptoms have become a lot more tolerable, I feel better, I look better. I wrote this post because I hope the information will help someone else.
mauismom
I'm new here
I'm new here

Postby David Pascoe » Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:10 am

Thanks for getting back to us. Great to hear that oral aloe vera seems to be working for you !
Get Rosacea News here: https://rosacea-support.org
David Pascoe
Moderator Team

Return to Natural Rosacea Therapies