Just A Little Bit Of Personal Progress

Want to talk about treating your rosacea with natural treatments and dietary supplements ? This is the forum for you.

Just A Little Bit Of Personal Progress

Postby JennAdeleK » Sat May 27, 2017 11:19 am

I wanted to share this here in case any or all of this might be of some help to someone... and, just to share a little bit more of where I am along my rosacea journey.

A couple of days ago, at my parents' house, I was exposed to a lotion (my dad's) that was a rosacea trigger for me. I immediately washed off (with my raw honey), applied pure aloe vera gel, changed my shirt (he hugged me and touched my face right after putting on his lotion; that's how I was exposed), and then did a red light therapy session for 5 minutes. Afterwards, I followed that up with a nutritious meal of pink salmon and greens (for the anti-inflammatory omega-3s) and a cup of room temperature, organic coffee (for its vaso-constricting effects).

The result?... I stopped the rosacea progression before a flare could occur!!! WOOT! (dance2)

This is the first time I've ever been able to get out in front of a flare and prevent it after being exposed to a trigger. I'd definitely call that a little bit of personal progress in living with rosacea.

Wishing everyone a beautiful weekend!!!
JennAdeleK
Regular Helper
Regular Helper

Return to Natural Rosacea Therapies