70% recovery within 3 days

Want to talk about treating your rosacea with natural treatments and dietary supplements ? This is the forum for you.

70% recovery within 3 days

Postby Hkgirl » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:41 pm

I suffered from rosacea for almost 6 years.I have redness and pimples all over my face(type 1,2 and sometimes 4 )

Though every time I take Tetralysal , redness and pimples will be gone within 2 weeks, it return as soon as 2 weeks after.

Until this week , I found something naturally which help me to clear almost 70% pimples within just 3 days.

My therapy: Daily
1. 1 to 2 spoons of virgin coconut oil
2. Oregan oil 1ml
3. Turmeric capsule x 1

Starting from Day 2, pimples stated to clear suddenly ,redness reduced(50%)
Day 3 (today), pimples n redness are 70 %gone.I can hardly believe that, but it helps. I seldom post anything on internet, but I m really happy about the dramatic improved condition which I didn't expect after suffering for almost 6 years,especially when I m about to give up hope.(I tried Chinese medicine , other supplements suggested in this forum.)

I hope it may help other sufferers ,especially to ladies, as it affect appearance a lot!I m thankful to God that finally found something naturally helpful to my rosacea!

FYI,started from last month(1 Feb), I have been trying to eat simple, not much sauce/with additives/preservatives, large amount of vegetables, no beef,no fried/spicy/very low sugar/relatively low gluten diet.
Also, I m takin other supplement suggested by other on this forum , zinc, fish oil , evening promise oil, probiotics,multivitamins.

I hope to wean off other supplements , only stick to the 3 things I mentioned in the beginning. Hope my face is clear Totally soon.

Btw, I m going to take blood test for delayed food allergy(not sure if it helps) , any suggestion of food allergy test ?
Hkgirl
I'm new here
I'm new here

Re: 70% recovery within 3 days

Postby JennAdeleK » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:07 pm

Dairy was a huge culprit for me... so you might want to have them test for milk.
JennAdeleK
Regular Helper
Regular Helper

Re: 70% recovery within 3 days

Postby gypsy » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:31 am

did you put it on face or take it? I really need help thanks

My therapy: Daily
1. 1 to 2 spoons of virgin coconut oil
2. Oregan oil 1ml
3. Turmeric capsule x 1
gypsy
I'm new here