Homemade treatments?

Want to talk about treating your rosacea with natural treatments and dietary supplements ? This is the forum for you.

Homemade treatments?

Postby Jenns80 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:12 pm

Hello, I'm new to the forum. I was diagnosed with rosacea last year and the medication I was prescribed does not work. I have a few questions regarding homemade rosácea treatments. Has anyone tried them? I read coconut oil works, I have been using at night but it doesn't seem to calm it much. I also heard of turnic homemade mask. Has anyone done this face mask? Or is there a homemade mask you can recommend?
Jenns80
I'm new here
I'm new here

Re: Homemade treatments?

Postby Mark Trine » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:58 am

Hey Jenns

After 21 years of trying to eliminate my rosacea, first by every topical my dermatologist prescribed, then by oral anti-biotics (which worked but ended in YEARS of painful IBS and SIBO once I went off them), then finally finding some good effectiveness by eliminating corn and wheat, I still had probably 20 pustules in various stages of healing at any given time. This was about 4 years ago. But at least I could go out and not have people gasp at my face.

This last few years I have introduced Vinegar with the Mother into my daily routine. I drink a jigger of it three times a day diluted with water. That got my pustules from 25 down to around 5 at any given time. Then, after reading a post about someone having success with Sea Salt in water - I tried adding Celtic Sea Salt to my diet as well. THAT WORKED LIKE A CHAMP FOR ME. NO REDNESS, NO PUSTULES, after 25 years. YAY!! The first time.

The last of my pustules and my rosacea are now gone - and not one recurrence in 7 months now. I have never even had two weeks of any semblance of clear face in 25 years before this.

My Treatment, I call it HORRID (a drink that tastes horrible, but makes my face soooo good)

HORRID

8 ounces of water
1 jigger of Apple Cider Vinegar with the Mother
1/2 tsp of Celtic Sea Salt

stir

drink fast (after a meal and right before bed)

Now, you can be creative to make this drink more palatable. For me, I am so happy now, that I just do not care how bad it tastes. (blush)

Mark
Mark Trine
I'm new here
I'm new here

Return to Natural Rosacea Therapies