Lemon Water for Rosacea....

Want to talk about treating your rosacea with natural treatments and dietary supplements ? This is the forum for you.

Lemon Water for Rosacea....

Postby donna3268 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:31 pm

My husband has suffered with a Rosacea breakout that has lasted 11 months. The meds made him sick so for several months he just dealt with it...Well you know...the best a guy can...men seem to be less interested in the problem than ... well...I would be. We have tried several topical options and calamine lotion overnight seems to improve the sting and redness temporarily. OK here it is....I started the 28 day lemon water challenge about a week and a half ago and the difference in my skin in only a fee days was amazing. I suggested my husband try it just because...never thinking about the Rosacea. Two days in he said...look at my face...the red and purple blotches from the weekend sun was gone. He said the sting and itch was gone also. Last night..like day 5 ... his skin is almost completely clear....I am so excited for him I just had to share it with you all. First thing in the morning squeeze 1/2 a lemon in room temperature water and drink it. That's it...detoxes the liver. They say your skin is your 3rd kidney...and if there is a problem ...it shows up on your skin. ...I hope this help some of you.
donna3268
I'm new here
I'm new here

Re: Lemon Water for Rosacea....

Postby pep » Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:26 pm

(rofl) Thank you for this information. Perhaps this could be a really good solution for some. I will certainly give it a try!
pep
I'm new here
I'm new here

Return to Natural Rosacea Therapies