Turmeric milk & oil cleansing: Rosacea Gone

Want to talk about treating your rosacea with natural treatments and dietary supplements ? This is the forum for you.

Turmeric milk & oil cleansing: Rosacea Gone

Postby lhenriks » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:27 pm

My Rosacea was newly diagnosed, and mild/moderate. Here's how I got rid of it entirely:

Every day: Turmeric Milk. Here's the recipe I use: 1C milk heated on the stovetop. While heating, stir in 1/2 t. Turmeric powder, 1/2 t ginger powder, 1/2 t cinnamon powder, 1/2 t black pepper (essential), and a few drops of vanilla extract. When almost to boil, pour in mug and add raw honey.

Every day: Oil cleansing method. (See wellness mamma's blog). My mixture is 1/3 avocado oil, 1/3 apricot oil, 1/3 castor oil, and a number of drops of tea tree oil.

Every day: 2 capsules evening primrose oil.

Within a little over a month my rosacea was totally gone. I did nothing else. As an aside, because of the turmeric & raw honey I haven't had so much as a slight cold in 9 months! I do each of these things every day still and my skin looks great.

I hope someone finds this useful. I've been meaning to share this for months but only now got around to it. :-)

Laura
lhenriks
I'm new here
I'm new here

Re: Turmeric milk & oil cleansing: Rosacea Gone

Postby Brenz » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:29 pm

lhenriks wrote:My Rosacea was newly diagnosed, and mild/moderate. Here's how I got rid of it entirely:

Every day: Turmeric Milk. Here's the recipe I use: 1C milk heated on the stovetop. While heating, stir in 1/2 t. Turmeric powder, 1/2 t ginger powder, 1/2 t cinnamon powder, 1/2 t black pepper (essential), and a few drops of vanilla extract. When almost to boil, pour in mug and add raw honey.

Every day: Oil cleansing method. (See wellness mamma's blog). My mixture is 1/3 avocado oil, 1/3 apricot oil, 1/3 castor oil, and a number of drops of tea tree oil.

Every day: 2 capsules evening primrose oil.

Within a little over a month my rosacea was totally gone. I did nothing else. As an aside, because of the turmeric & raw honey I haven't had so much as a slight cold in 9 months! I do each of these things every day still and my skin looks great.

I hope someone finds this useful. I've been meaning to share this for months but only now got around to it. :-)

Laura

That's an interesting one, Laura. I'd be game to give it a go although, I have to say, I am not keen on milk drinks of any form. Does it have to be a whole cup? I presume the oil cleansing can be any type of oil as long as it suits the individual's skin. Yes? I'm using coconut oil as a soother at present and find it very nice on the skin. I am hoping that even during the hot Australian summer, it will be as effective.

Thanks for sharing your info, Laura.

Brenz
Brenz
Apprentice Member
Apprentice Member

Return to Natural Rosacea Therapies