Wild Oregano Oil

Want to talk about treating your rosacea with natural treatments and dietary supplements ? This is the forum for you.

Re: Wild Oregano Oil

Postby tumbes1980 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:40 am

YUP! Thats the one i bought.

Please tell me if it helps! I'd be so happy. I remember spending hours on hours on the net trying to find natural treatments for my Rosacea...
tumbes1980
I'm new here
I'm new here

Postby Angy79 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:00 pm

I want to try this too, it sounds promising. Think I'll try to find it tomorrow.
My skin looks 50% better thanks to the Sudocrem I've been using for a while now, but I'm always looking further for more clearance.
34 year old female, diagnosed with rosacea nov 2007
Subtype 2 (p&p) with minor flushing (mostly stress/emotion related)
Subtype 4 (occular rosacea) / "meibomian gland dysfunction"
Angy79
Regular Helper
Regular Helper

Postby Angy79 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:37 pm

I've been taking oregano oil caps (Solgar, 175 mg twice a day) for four days now. I don't see any changes yet, it even seems my face is a bit worse but this is probably just a coincidence.
34 year old female, diagnosed with rosacea nov 2007
Subtype 2 (p&p) with minor flushing (mostly stress/emotion related)
Subtype 4 (occular rosacea) / "meibomian gland dysfunction"
Angy79
Regular Helper
Regular Helper

Postby witchnellie68 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:27 pm

Hi Everyone,
I'm a new member and this was one of the subjects I was looking for when I stumbled upon the site.
I've had rosacea for a few years now and I've been using Metrosa .75% prescribed by my GP for a year. It's eliminated the spots and my skin feels reasonable - but often people who don't know me say it's 'obvious you caught the sun at the weekend'. My entire face is permanently red.
A couple of weeks ago my husband and I visited a good friend, whose mother has a progressive, terminal, neurological disease. Her mother's partner was keen to tell us about the alternative treatments they've turned to, to improve the lady's quality - and possibly length - of life, since medical science can offer nothing more. One of these experiments was Oreganol P73, which he told me has had amazing results in university lab tests as an antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, anti-inflamatory... He told us that he'd stopped his blood-pressure medication and after taking the drops for 6 months he'd brought his blood-pressure back to normal. It all sounded a little far-fetched to me but when he produced a small bottle of the oil I held out my hand. He put one drop on the back of my hand - and I rubbed it into a large patch of discoid eczema I'd been treating unsuccessfully with steroid cream for a month, commenting to my husband that you never know - after all, I'd forgotten to bring my cream...
So, I woke up the next morning to find that my large patch of eczema wasn't so raised, wasn't so red. I asked for another drop of Oreganol that evening and again the next day there was a significant difference. Again, the third evening I was given a drop and again my eczema was noticeably better next day. When we got home I 'ummed' and 'ahhed' over the price of said oil - around £20 for a tiny bottle... but the eczema didn't get any worse so after a week of prevaricating I bought the oil. I've been using it for just over a week now, 1 drop neat, straight onto my skin and the eczema has completely gone.
So, I stopped using the Metrosa a week ago and yesterday I started putting 2 drops of Oreganol into a tiny bit of my usual moisturiser, and applying it directly to my face twice a day, avoiding the eye area. Today I'm going to start ingesting two drops after dinner too. It's a bit stinky but I'm on holiday for the summer and it just makes my husband want pizza... wish me luck! (bigkiss)
witchnellie68
I'm new here
I'm new here

Postby Jdawn » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:45 am

tumbes1980 wrote:Hey,

My first post in this forum... (clapping)

Anyways, I had a quite easy fu$%@n Rosacea until a few days ago, which i spent at the beach and under blistering sun. I know that sun is one of the triggers for Rosacea, but i wanted to do an experiment. Well..they are right. Many pimples have shown up. So i bought Oregano Oil, which i read is a natural Antibiotic which can help in some cases of Rosacea.

I'm about to take two tablets with my Dinner, like they are recommending. I'll let you know about the effects.

:ugeek:

It's all in your f**kin head
Jdawn
I'm new here
I'm new here

Postby JennAdeleK » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:32 pm

So glad you posted about this! Thank you for sharing! Right now I seem to be doing well with my current routine (avoiding triggers, aloe gel, raw honey wash, and my metrogel), but I'm going to remember this in case I need it in the future. Interesting note though.. I actually eat a lot of the oregano herb in pretty much everything I prepare, and I also drink peppermint tea every day (both plants are in the mint family). Now I'm wondering if those things have been helping me without my realizing it... hmmm... (thinking)
JennAdeleK
Regular Helper
Regular Helper

Postby margi_uk » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:47 pm

JennAdeleK, I used oregano oil, it helped a lot, so try it out.
I remember a period when my skin was in really pathetic condition, GP said that I need diet changes, so I ate really a lot of vegetables and fruits. And after that I took some oregano oil daily.. And that really helped. Even now, i don't keep sctrict diet anymore (just can't help eating "junk" sometimes (doh) ) but oregano oil still helps.
Also I've recently find out about peppermint + oregano oil complex, it's in softgels. oregano is really good in complex with peppermint, I'm sure you'll like it
I guess you can find it drugstores, but I now have coupon on iherb http://nutritionsguru.com/ , so you can order it there, it should be cheaper
yeu
margi_uk
I'm new here
I'm new here

Postby JennAdeleK » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:25 pm

Thanks!!!
JennAdeleK
Regular Helper
Regular Helper

Postby margi_uk » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:46 pm