The Never Ending Q&A Thread

Want to chill out a bit and just hang out in a rosacea friendly arm chair or sofa ? Slip into something comfortable and come right in.

Re: The Never Ending Q&A Thread

Postby Aurelia » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:59 am

What a charming tradition!

Q: Have you ever bought your favourite packet of biscuits and eaten them ALL in the car on the way home from the supermarket? What type of biscuit were they?

A: No, but if I buy chocolate biscuits, I look for very small packets since it is awfully hard to eat just a few ... biscuits, not packets. (blush)

Q: Do you think old steam engines are dirty, smelly things or wonderfully romantic? When was the last time you travelled in a steam train?
Aurelia
Rosacea Veteran
Rosacea Veteran

Postby QuadCore » Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:10 am

Think I've been away a while :) Kind of sad to see that the Never Ending Q&A Thread hasn't had a post in over a year.....until now :D

Q: Do you think old steam engines are dirty, smelly things or wonderfully romantic? When was the last time you travelled in a steam train?

A: I'd have to say wonderfully romantic. My first time to ride on one would probably have been when I was about 6 or 7 years old. It was on the Skunk steam train at Fort Bragg, CA (Northern California).

Q: Do you think we will one day have starships, and technology to travel to distant stars in a short amount of time?
- Steve
QuadCore
Regular Helper
Regular Helper

Postby fanny » Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:59 pm

I hope so!
fanny
Moderator Team

Postby LoisAnne » Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:38 am

Hooray! I had not realized that I missed this!

Q. : Do you think we will one day have starships, and technology to travel to distant stars in a short amount of time?
- Steve

A. I don't think so.....to the moon, yes...although I don't want to see humankind settle on the moon. We are too destructive. Maybe to nearby planets.... But to distant stars, I really doubt it. Space is so incredibly vast. If we could get those ruby slippers we might be able to click our heels together and open our eyes on some distant star.

Q. What is your preferred way of obtaining the news?
LoisAnne
Accomplished Helper
Accomplished Helper

Postby cinder » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:27 pm

I don't watch TV, so it must be either the internet or the newspaper.

If you had a chance to go on a cruise, would you go to the Meditteranean, (Italy, Spain etc) or the Caribbean, (Bermuda, Grand Caymans, etc)?

Cinder
cinder
Regular Helper
Regular Helper

Postby David Pascoe » Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:26 pm

A: for me the mediterranean. I have so many nice memories of Italian food and experiences that I could go back to that part of the world with just 5 minutes warning.

Having said that, I would still like to experience something new, and having never been to the Caribbean I'd be up for that too if the Mediterranean was closed ...

Q: After a long weekend off, what to you like to do to ease yourself back into work? or alternatively; what was something unusual for you this weekend just gone?
Get Rosacea News here: https://rosacea-support.org
David Pascoe
Moderator Team

Previous

Return to The Lounge