Peace and Joy at this time

Want to chill out a bit and just hang out in a rosacea friendly arm chair or sofa ? Slip into something comfortable and come right in.

Peace and Joy at this time

Postby LoisAnne » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:48 am

(Santa) Wishing you all a very happy holiday season! May the joy of the season lift your hearts and give you happiness. (Santa) I would love it if some of you would share your holiday traditions with us here in the lounge. I will bring the hot chocolate (the kind that does not make rosacea worse, of course) and cookies!
I put up our tree (real) yesterday and decorated it with all the "stuff" that we have collected over the years....nothing classy but lots of memories. There is my favorite, a ratty little angel that I tossed out one year and my young daughter got it out of the trash and put it back on the tree. Now she is all grown up but that angel always goes to the top of the tree. It is still pretty ratty looking, but precious. My husband decorated our outdoor trees with lots of little white lights and hanging stars. Gets harder and harder for him to climb up on the tall ladder! Our biggest tradition is really for New Years Day when we cook black eyed peas for good luck and greens for money. So far we have been pretty lucky....but the money is another matter. :P What are your favorite traditions?

LoisAnne
LoisAnne
Accomplished Helper
Accomplished Helper

Re: Peace and Joy at this time

Postby LoisAnne » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:39 am

Guess no one had time to respond to that topic. Okay, I will just wish you all a Happy 2013! (Joker2) (party)
LoisAnne
Accomplished Helper
Accomplished Helper

Postby Angy79 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:21 pm

A happy 2013 to you too, and ofcourse to everybody else on the forum!
34 year old female, diagnosed with rosacea nov 2007
Subtype 2 (p&p) with minor flushing (mostly stress/emotion related)
Subtype 4 (occular rosacea) / "meibomian gland dysfunction"
Angy79
Regular Helper
Regular Helper

Postby Mum3 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:23 pm

LoisAnne wrote:Guess no one had time to respond to that topic. Okay, I will just wish you all a Happy 2013! (Joker2) (party)

Thank you for a sweet post! Well I dont celebrait Christmas but I do hope for a great new year with super cure for all of us of course!
Best wishes!
mum3
Mum3
Apprentice Member
Apprentice Member

Return to The Lounge