Treatment For My Toenail Fungus?

Want to chill out a bit and just hang out in a rosacea friendly arm chair or sofa ? Slip into something comfortable and come right in.

Treatment For My Toenail Fungus?

Postby carlitoman » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:05 am

Just a newbie here in the forum.. I have toenail fungus since last month. I've tried the Tea Tree Oil for 2-3 weeks but i've decided to stop it because there's no improvement happened on my toenail. What's other treatment that really works for my toenail fungus? I don't have enough money to undergo with laser therapy. Looking for an affordable treatment but still effective. Just wondering if it's okay the OTC product like ZetaClear, Zerofungus, Fungusil etc. It's quite cheaper than laser treatment and i think i can afford it.but the question, is it effective? for home remedies? your suggestion?? Thanks!
carlitoman
I'm new here
I'm new here

Re: Treatment For My Toenail Fungus?

Postby fanny » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:14 pm

Hi
This is a forum for rosacea sufferers and so it is not likely we can be any help to you.
Best wishes
Fanny
fanny
Moderator Team

Postby oldredlady » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:48 am

Not sure about this one, though IMHO perhaps an antibiotic would help (either topical or systemic). I would get with a doc on this ASAP.

Best wishes,
oldredlady
Accomplished Helper
Accomplished Helper

Postby LoisAnne » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:26 am

There are oral anti-fungal medicines for this but they are by prescription only. I think they are expensive too, and they can affect your liver so you need to be healthy. However, I have read many times in the People's Pharmacy column in the newspaper that putting VIck's Vaporub on the toe can cure toenail fungus. I use it in the winter and I think it helps....then in the summer I use toenail polish and forget to use the Vicks and the fungus gets worse again. I think Vick's might be helpful for you if the fungus is not too advanced. My hubby has a fungus on his toe that has been there for years and is beyond help with Vicks. Many people writing in to the PP swear by it. AND...it is cheap!
LoisAnne
Accomplished Helper
Accomplished Helper

Postby JonDonson » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:40 pm

While we are on the topic of antifungals, have you seen the no-needle transdermal CO2 describe their effects on this? Check out transdermal microcirculation management
JonDonson
I'm new here
I'm new here

Return to The Lounge