Free 1 oz Sample of Rosacea Relief

Talk about all other non-prescription topicals here - stuff that you don't need a doctor's prescription to use.

Free 1 oz Sample of Rosacea Relief

Postby LauraK » Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:42 pm

Dear Friends,
Having developed a number of healthcare products through the years, I developed a natural formula for Rosacea in response to a request from someone I love dearly and called it Rosacea Relief. It made a huge difference in his skin and his life. We then invited family, friends and volunteers with Rosacea to try this product and give us their feedback. We now feel confident the formula can help remedy Rosacea symptoms, and have added it to the company's many healing remedies including a facial wash for sensitive skin. Since then we are proud of the growing number of customers we have helped in the past two years.

In a special promotion tied to one of this year's goals of helping as many people as possible improve their skin, and knowing how each individual's skin varies, we are offering a free sample of our Rosacea Relief. The sample comes in 1 oz which will provide approximately 15 applications, if not more. We are running this promotion for a limited time to help you see if this is the product for you. If you are interested please go to http://www.kopecnaturals.com/rore1ozsa.html to get more information and see testimonials about Rosacea Relief. Request your free sample with an email at Rosacea@kopecnaturals.com with the subject heading "Rosacea Sample" and giving us your name and mailing address.

Sincerely, Laura Kopec
Executive Director of Kopec Naturals Skin Solutions
http://www.kopecnaturals.com
This entry has been given the approval of the site's managers. This offer expired Wednesday, May 8, 2008. Thank you to all who participated. Please see our website for FAQ about Rosacea Relief and current offers.
Last edited by LauraK on Fri May 09, 2008 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
LauraK
I'm new here
I'm new here

Re: Free 1 oz Sample of Rosacea Relief

Postby mimi » Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:44 pm

Has anyone tried this?
Mimi
mimi
I'm new here
I'm new here

Postby Lisamouries » Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:44 pm

Hi Mimi.
Not yet but I've ordered some to try...
We'll see.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Lisamouries
Moderator Team

Postby CrabbyCathy » Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:20 am

Hi,

I've been trying it for the last two nights, but only on a nickel-sized area of skin on my left cheek (I'm scared to try it all over, now that my skin has calmed down). So far, I haven't had a bad reaction, and I think it smells good too.

I'll post updates! :)
Cathy (makeup)
See my blog for tips and helpful links!
Please note: Any advice offered here is not meant to replace medical advice. Always see your dermatologist.
CrabbyCathy
Moderator Team

Postby LauraK » Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:47 pm

I am happy to answer any questions that might arise while trying the sample. If you would like a little bit more privacy to our conversation you can reach me at lkopec@kopecnaturals.com. Thanks, Laura Kopec
LauraK
I'm new here
I'm new here

Postby CrabbyCathy » Sat May 03, 2008 2:55 am

Update:

I have been using it for a week now, all over my cheeks at night only (because I use Vita-Oil and MetroCream during the day, and am not sure if it would be proper to layer them all). It feels very cool and refreshing when I put it on; however, my rosacea has gotten worse. But, in the accompanying letter that came with the free sample, it said that sometimes your rosacea can get worse, then it gets better, so I'm hanging in there.
Cathy (makeup)
See my blog for tips and helpful links!
Please note: Any advice offered here is not meant to replace medical advice. Always see your dermatologist.
CrabbyCathy
Moderator Team

Postby tori » Mon May 05, 2008 1:18 pm

I've been using this for several days now and really like it. My flushing has been "under control" for almost 2 wks...mostly by identifying some definite triggers. The leftover persistent redness (pink) has been slowly disappearing. I don't know whether to attribute it to the Rosacea Relief or to the fact that I haven't flushed in awhile, and my cheeks are healing. Either way, I'll keep using it for now.
~Tori
tori
I'm new here
I'm new here

Postby Lisamouries » Tue May 06, 2008 8:52 am

Hi Cathy and Tori.
What have you been using to wash your face before applying the Rosacea Relief as it states no cleansers containing 'Sodium Lauryl Sulfate'?
I've checked my regular cleansers and they all seem to contain it. So does toothpaste for that matter.
I'm only intending to do a small patch first as I'm doing OK'ish at the moment.
Kind regards.
Lisa M.

Sorry had to edit myself because of two spelling mistakes, sigh...
Lisa M.
Lisamouries
Moderator Team

Postby melissaw » Tue May 06, 2008 11:59 am

Hi Lisa,

I know, it seems everything contains sodium laurel sulfate!
I use the Tom brand of stuff ie toothpaste etc and I buy natural shampoo (Giovanni and I just bought Burt's Bee shampoo so will see how that goes). Anyway, if you go to a health food store they will have these brands but also. last week, I was so surprised as Costco had the Tom's toothpaste!! Natural stuff is more mainstream these days :D

Good luck with the Rosacea Relief!

Best wishes,
Melissa
melissaw
Star Member
Star Member

Postby tori » Tue May 06, 2008 4:39 pm

Oh--I must apologize. I have been using ROSA Relief...not Rosacea Relief. I am so sorry. I know a little mistake like that can make a huge difference when dealing with rosacea.
I have the sample of Rosacea Relief, but haven't used it. ROSA Relief is working well for me though.
~Tori
tori
I'm new here
I'm new here

Next

Return to Non Prescription Topicals