Tumeric, clovate, rozez, Duac story......

Talk about all other non-prescription topicals here - stuff that you don't need a doctor's prescription to use.

Tumeric, clovate, rozez, Duac story......

Postby Pablo El Guapo » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:26 pm

In October 2015 I went to see my doctor because my cheeks were very red, especially the right one, also my nose, he gave me a prescription for Clovate (to put this cream on in the morning) and Rozex gel to put on at night, well I did this since 9 days ago and my face was still the same, I went to see another Doctor (my new one, 9 days ago) and she said it was Rosacea and told me to put Duac gel on every night and she made me an appointment to see a Dermatologist who I saw 2 days ago, he has told me to not use Duac and has told me to use a cream, which was made at the Chemist 2x erythromycin and 1x Metronidazole cream, well I have started to use this today.Now I will tell you what happened between seeing my new Doctor and the Dermatologist, I used the Duac every night and in the daytime I did a Tumeric, Honey and Yogurt mask on my cheeks and nose, left it on the face for about 30 minutes, after just 6 days the redness was a lot less and the spotty part on my right cheek had gone.I had to go to the Chemist 2 days ago to get a cream for my father and the Chemist said my face looked so much better.When I saw the Dermatologist I told him about the Tumeric mask and he said don t bother, it won t work, nor will the Duac....Strange, now I am in a position where I don t exactly know what is best for me, the Dermatologist told me that if my skin was the same next October I should go and see him, yet what the Duac and Tumeric paste did to my face in a few days amazed me.Anybody else been through something like this?
Pablo El Guapo
I'm new here
I'm new here

Re: Tumeric, clovate, rozez, Duac story......

Postby Carolina2000 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:51 am

Hallo,

I was diagnosed about a year ago. I was experiencing flare-ups almost every day. It was horrible, really. However, I had the good fortune of coming across Psoriasis gold. I use the gel everyday. The rosacea is still there but it no longer rules my life. That said, I should mention that rosacea is mild compared to pictures I've seen online.

Cheers.
Carolina2000
I'm new here
I'm new here

Return to Non Prescription Topicals