Zhongzhou Zinc Oxide and Sublimed Sulfur Ointment (ZZ Cream)

Talk about all other non-prescription topicals here - stuff that you don't need a doctor's prescription to use.

ZZ Ointment

Postby Gabranth » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:34 pm

Application
Gabranth
Star Member
Star Member

Re: ZZ Ointment

Postby Sundrop » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:43 pm

Gabranth wrote:Application

Hi Gabranth. I read this whole thread this week and have questions related to the mites. There were a few posts related to the purchase of a microscope and one pic posted to photobucket. I wonder if you had any measurement details, concentration of mites, etc. I looked at a few prices of microscopes and decided to try to find one I could use or borrow to look for mites and take some concentration counts. I don't think I can afford to buy a microscope.

I no longer have any health insurance and recently developed some flushing, stinging and burning sensation a few months ago. In addition, I have this chronic itch sensation on brow, chin, sideburn and eye area. I have also had some thickened shin at the sides of the nose and within the ears. I looked into these symptoms and self diagnosed rosacea.

I asked my physician assistant at the clinic and he and a doc looked closely at my skin and prescribed metronidazole 0.75%. I had already resumed taking doxiclycline 20 mg twice daily but this was prescribed for periodontal gum disease. This was during the summer and I was spending a lot of time outdoors and they thought the doxy was causing some additional photo sensitivity. Anyway...that's some of my background but I have not visited a dermatologist in several years and not sure I can afford one. I wear glasses and haven't been to an eye doctor in several years but now suffer from irritated and dry eyes and again I suspect these mites. Regardless of the costs, I will schedule an appointment with the eye doc as I need my vision checked anyway. I'm 62 years old and have worn glasses since I was a kid.

I've tossed out old pillows and addressed bed linens and diet...all very recently. I'm still studying different approaches to address this condition. Your experience has certainly helped me and I compliment your dedication.

Any information that you might provide me about the microscope and the mites would be appreciated.
Sundrop
I'm new here
I'm new here

ZZ Ointment

Postby Gabranth » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:15 am

Application.
Gabranth
Star Member
Star Member

Previous

Return to Non Prescription Topicals