ZENMED

Talk about all other non-prescription topicals here - stuff that you don't need a doctor's prescription to use.

ZENMED

Postby ts5366 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:19 am

hi guys:

does any one try ZENMED products ? i try ZENMED Skin Support System - Oily Skin about two weeks. it didn't helpful.

Thanks
Tony
Last edited by Aurelia on Tue May 11, 2010 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Corrected name of product
ts5366
I'm new here
I'm new here

Re: ZENMED

Postby Tanya » Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:04 pm

Deleted as spam.
Last edited by Aurelia on Tue May 11, 2010 5:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Blatant spam
Tanya
I'm new here
I'm new here

Postby mel63 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:35 pm

I just recently purchased the zenmed system for dry skin and I am very disapointed. It made things worse and I hate the smell.

Good that it as a 60 day return policy, because I am sending mine back!!
mel63
Regular Helper
Regular Helper

Postby bentherebefore » Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:29 am

I hate the stuff. Was very irritating on my skin, made my rosacea worse (and that was 4 years ago when my skin was much tougher!)
bentherebefore
Apprentice Member
Apprentice Member

Postby David Pascoe » Mon May 11, 2009 3:54 am

Zenmed is quite a tricky product to get good information about. It is well marketed and it sure is hard to find genuine looking user reviews that like it. As well as quite a few web sites that sell and promote it on the internet, it appears that there are also fake reviews and fake forum postings appearing. Note to ZENMED, spamming does nothing for you - we need to see real reports from real users !

So I tried to collect reviews here: Zenmed User Reviews

I hope this collection of comments helps a little - have to say it doesn't look all that promising - even though the list of ingredients is potentially interesting.

davidp.
Get Rosacea News here: https://rosacea-support.org
David Pascoe
Moderator Team

Postby Sweetness_&_Light » Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:25 pm

Hi,
I used Zenmed Rosacea Support System last year. Back then it was an improvement on the 'unnatural' topicals i was using. I had been looking for a natural facial cleanser without Parabens, SLS, etc and with natural essential oils. So the Zenmed Cleanser was better back then. I stopped using it because i went off to my local Beauty Therapist who claimed that Glycolic Peels were the ONLY waY to treat Rosacea and they insisted i had to use only their products (MD Formulations and Bare Essentials) to support the monthly peels they were giving me. What a fortune all that cost and what a complete waste of time and money as it made my rosacea worse!! I SHOULD HAVE STAYED WITH ZENMED BACK THEN!
Since then i have been battling with other natural topicals and without much luck, decided yesterday to go back to Zenmed. I applied some Rosacea Support Serum to my red right cheek which was burning more than usual without relief from any of the other products i had been using. Surprisingly, this Serum instantly cooled down my skin and the redness faded quite quickly and stayed cool and pale for hours. It felt lovely and protective as soon as i applied it. I can't say this stuff is the best thing ever or will cure rosacea but yesterday and today it's the only thing that brought me some relief.

All i do know for sure is that if you want something to work you have to give it time. Two weeks at least to start seeing the first signs of improvement and anything upto 3 months for a complete difference.
REMEMBER: SOMETIMES WITHIN THE FIRST WEEK OF USING A NEW PRODUCT CAN MAKE THINGS WORSE. GET BEYOND DAY 5 AND YOU MIGHT START TO SEE IMPROVEMENTS!

TIME IS THE GREATEST HEALER.

(wave)
Sweetness
Sweetness_&_Light
Apprentice Member
Apprentice Member

Postby Sweetness_&_Light » Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:31 pm

mel63 wrote:I just recently purchased the zenmed system for dry skin and I am very disapointed. It made things worse and I hate the smell.

Good that it as a 60 day return policy, because I am sending mine back!!

I have often experienced my skin get worse within the first week of using a new topical product but after about 5 days, things get better. It is hard to tell if it's because it IS or it is NOT working for you!

I believe giving something at least 2 weeks to start working. Even that is early days when you think that the skin takes 6-8 weeks to renew itself. Three months is a good time to give a product chance to really get to work. Unless of course you are allergic to any of the ingredients, then you would know and obviously stop.

Best of luck (wave)
Sweetness
Sweetness_&_Light
Apprentice Member
Apprentice Member

Postby puggle1413 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:55 am

I tried Zenmed and it made my face turn much redder
They honoured the return policy though
puggle1413
I'm new here
I'm new here