HONEY MASK HELP

Seborrheic Dermatitis, or Seb derm for short, can cause dry itchy, red and scaly skin. It can be found together with rosacea making it even harder to treat. Use this forum to get help with your SD.

HONEY MASK HELP

Postby fortyplusandred » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:31 pm

I am so new to posting I am not sure if I am doing this correctly. I have some questions about the honey mask that auburn has wrote about, but I don't know how to send a post directly to her asking some questions, could someone tell me how to post to her. I have tried several times, but I must be doing something wrong. Thanks anyone in advance.
fortyplusandred
I'm new here
I'm new here

Re: HONEY MASK HELP

Postby fanny » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:31 pm

Hi
Welcome! I am hoping someone else can answer your question about contacting directly. Some members do not allow that. Why not list your questions on the board and get answers from more than one person?
Best wishes
Fanny
fanny
Moderator Team

Re: HONEY MASK HELP

Postby CrabbyCathy » Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:47 am

I'm not sure she's active on this forum any longer, actually. You could probably send her a PM, and see if she responds. Have you looked at her link, to see specifics on how she did her treatment, etc.?

You can send someone a PM (private message) through a post of theirs, or their profile :)

Image Image

This is the link from her signature.....

http://www.rosaceagroup.org/The_Rosacea ... oconut-oil.

She is more active on the above forum, so perhaps you could try searching there to see if anything answers your questions, and/or send her a message there :)
Cathy (makeup)
See my blog for tips and helpful links!
Please note: Any advice offered here is not meant to replace medical advice. Always see your dermatologist.
CrabbyCathy
Moderator Team

Return to Seborrheic Dermatitis