ok whats going on?

Seborrheic Dermatitis, or Seb derm for short, can cause dry itchy, red and scaly skin. It can be found together with rosacea making it even harder to treat. Use this forum to get help with your SD.

ok whats going on?

Postby scott77 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:56 pm

me.jpg
me.jpg (73.29 KiB) Viewed 2493 times

any one got any ideas?
scott77
I'm new here
I'm new here

Re: ok whats going on?

Postby Aurelia » Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:56 am

Hi Scott and welcome to our board! (wave)

Frankly, you might not get much of a response here because (a) none of us are doctors and (b) even if we were, our standard view is that a medical diagnosis should only be made by a physician after a close-up physical examination.

If you wanted to describe your symptoms and tell us how you are treating them and then ask for comments based on our own personal experiences, other members might feel more comfortable about venturing opinions.

I'm really sorry if that disappoints you, or if you consider it unhelpful. That really isn't the intention, and I do wish you the very best of luck.

Kind regards,

Aurelia
Aurelia
Rosacea Veteran
Rosacea Veteran

Re: ok whats going on?

Postby Mike T » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:14 am

I agree.

I know they say a picture is worth a thousand words, however in this case a dot point list of symptoms/signs would be better i.e do you flush regularly, does the heat/sun effect you, do you ever get papules etc etc

Even with high pixel cameras the texture/tone of the face is distorted. I can just see slight pinkness and enlarged pores around the nose area.

Regards,

Mike
Mike T
Moderator Team

Return to Seborrheic Dermatitis