Connection between rosacea, asthma, migraines?

Have you just been diagnosed with rosacea ? This is the forum for you. You can walk out of the doctor's office with a head full of questions and feeling overwhelmed. Well settle in here and see that you head in the right direction to get some good relief from your symptoms.

Re: Connection between rosacea, asthma, migraines?

Postby josmonkeys » Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:41 pm

I also have migraines (since I was 13), asthma (diagnosed 10 years ago), and rosacea (newly diagnosed, but probably had for at least 10 years). I just started Singular to help with the asthma, as Advair alone wasn't keeping me symptom free. I can't tolerate any "diet" foods that contain aspartame - that equals instant migraine and, now that I think of it, a flushed feeling. Maybe aspartame is a trigger for more than just migraines for me.
josmonkeys
I'm new here
I'm new here

Re: Connection between rosacea, asthma, migraines?

Postby starbuck » Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:24 pm

I recently gave up soda (huge coke / coke zero drinker) and sugar. The road has not been fun, but my skin looks a little better. Oddly my flushing has increased since I gave it up though. I look at my boyfriend who drinks like 50 oz of diet coke a day and his skin is perfectly clear and red free, and it just makes me so mad. (vangry)

I also do not have asthma, serious allergies, or migraines.
starbuck
Regular Helper
Regular Helper

Previous

Return to Just Diagnosed with Rosacea