Dam this red face

As we all know, rosacea is more than just a red face, but indeed trying to treat the redness or erythema associated with rosacea is quit tricky. Use this forum to get the lastest and greatest information.

Dam this red face

Postby Jimmyjazz101 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:48 pm

Hi all firstly just to let you know i am new on here and this is my first post. Basically i have been suffering with a bit of a red face and this (i feel) has been getting worse over the last few months, i have read loads about rosecea and i do not get the acne or spots people talk about. in the mornings my face looks absolutely fine however as the day goes on it gets a tad pinker and redder, it really is getting me down of late and to be honest has absolutely killed my confidence, its so bad i hide or make excuses to avoid photos etc. i have used all sorts of creams and medication, and just now i am using Kalme stuff, which i still am not to sure about, however i feel i cant go without it. I have stopped drinking red win as this was a trigger, however sometimes i will drink whiskey and no symptoms however other times the blotchy redness appears.

I am considering using some make up for men just to conceal the red parts, i was only going to do this if i was on a night out, do any of the guys in here do this and if so what UK based products would they recommend.

Anyways i am seriously looking for ways to help this problem, i do admit my diet is not the best however i am not overweight or obese, however i do like a take away and a good drink now and again however i do exercise frequently and play gold often. I would like some feedback on what products people have cut out to help, i am actually thinking about giving up the drink for a month 2 see if it has any effect.

thanks for reading this and im so happy i have found this page as i find it really hard to talk about this with friends and family

Ewen
Jimmyjazz101
I'm new here
I'm new here

Re: Dam this red face

Postby Jimmyjazz101 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:04 pm

Sorry i forgot to mention, i have never been to a derm yet however i would really like to get an opinion from one, however i am not sure how to go about this, do i firstly need to visit my GP or can i simply arrange one through the NHS, many thanks.
Jimmyjazz101
I'm new here
I'm new here

Return to Red Face