Middle of week 8
1) bought stretch headbands at the dollar store to hold back my hair, pastel with sparkly elastic, headbands are better than they were 40 years ago
2) I've been forgetting to do my food diary
3) I finally may have realized something. I always have dark circles under my eyes, and sometimes I get enough sleep but they're still there so I assumed they were allergies, but Claritan or sudafed do not help. What I realized was, my cheeks are slightly swollen all the time, sometimes more than others. I think that's what's causing my undereyes to be kind of hollowed in. It's partly the contrast between where the swollen part meets the not swollen part. The other day for a short while my cheeks were not so swollen and the dark circles were not as noticeable. I can tell how swollen they are at any give time without looking by tipping my head back. If they're really swollen I can feel the lessening of pressure when I tip my head back.
4) remembered my sunscreen for mowing.
5) I've been wondering if flushing from food is totally from ingesting it, or can it partly be a contact allergy touching your lips. It seems like some things make me turn purpley red just by touching the outside of my mouth, and if I eat the same thing more neatly I don't get that reaction.