RosaCalm - anyone tried it?

As we all know, rosacea is more than just a red face, but indeed trying to treat the redness or erythema associated with rosacea is quit tricky. Use this forum to get the lastest and greatest information.

RosaCalm - anyone tried it?

Postby mogirl » Thu May 19, 2011 5:17 am

anyone out there tried RosaCalm skin serum? wondering if it actually does anything to reduce redness?? my chin & nose are red from rosacea & looking for non-drying product to help, but kinda expensive so want to check out people thoughts first...

thx,
mo
mogirl
I'm new here
I'm new here

Re: RosaCalm - anyone tried it?

Postby fanny » Thu May 19, 2011 2:05 pm

Welcome
I have not used Rosa Calm but I'm hoping somone else has. Please check out the Board for all kinds of suggestions.
All the best
Fanny
fanny
Moderator Team

Postby mogirl » Thu May 19, 2011 10:57 pm

ok - i just ordered it on SkinElite.com & its way cheaper on that site than others. ill try it out & let you all know if it works for facial redness!

mo
mogirl
I'm new here
I'm new here

Postby fanny » Fri May 20, 2011 2:06 pm

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! It would be very helpful to know how you get on with it.
all the best
Fanny
fanny
Moderator Team

Postby mogirl » Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:15 am

just thought i'd let anyone who's interested know i didn't really like the RosaCalm. it was ok & not irritating or anything, but i didn't think it did much for my redness either. also i didn't think it worked that well under my makeup, it kind of flaked off like it was drying my skin even though my skin didn't feel really dry it was just kind of flakey. Just FYI!

mo
mogirl
I'm new here
I'm new here

Postby CrabbyCathy » Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:50 am

Oooh, that's not good. I don't like it when something reacts with my make-up. Thanks for the update!
Cathy (makeup)
See my blog for tips and helpful links!
Please note: Any advice offered here is not meant to replace medical advice. Always see your dermatologist.
CrabbyCathy
Moderator Team

Return to Red Face