Oh the pain of p&p's!

This is the part of rosacea that can be mistaken for acne - those lumps and bumps that look like teenage acne, but are actually rosacea lesions. These symptoms can often be the easiest part of rosacea to treat. Drop in here for more information.

Oh the pain of p&p's!

Postby Jenny Nairn » Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:35 am

I haven't been on this Forum for a long time but I feel the need to whinge to my fellow Rosaceans!

My face was relatively ok for quite some years but now the p&p's are going mad on my face! The ones just under my eyes are so sore. My left eye twitches. All came about with stress. Sigh!

I was bashed - TWICE!!! I now have 2 of his kids living with me whilst he waits to go to prison! One is ADHD one is Autistic and Paranoid Schizophrenic. My youngest is Autistic. How to deal with it all?

Someone please be nice to me :)
Jenny Nairn
Regular Helper
Regular Helper

Re: Oh the pain of p&p's!

Postby fanny » Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:53 pm

I am going to be nice to you! I, too, have an autistic son, he is 36 and lives with me. Yesterday he had to have a blood test and give a urine sample. Freaking out at the needle, cannot get urine in a bottle, so by the time we left I resemble a beetroot with my face burring and stinging like mad, but than I just laughed because what else to do? So sweetie, get back onto what worked for you in the past for your rosacea. Take some time for mediation, look into getting some help with the kids and breathe, keep breathing.
I am sending a big hug that i hope you can get strength from.
Fanny
fanny
Moderator Team

Return to Papules & Pustules