hope.

How we view ourselves, including our face is an important part of our overall health. Use this forum to discuss psychological aspects of having rosacea such as depression and anxiety for example.

hope.

Postby Redfacegirl » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:07 am

It's been over two months since my last post and I just wanted to update. Next month will be One whole year since my rosacea and seb derm have started. But recently I have come along way and wanted to share. My rosacea and seb derm hasn't gotten better but that is not my news. All my posts before this were very negative because during that time and for the past year rosacea and seb derm have took my life away from me. Because of the depression and anxiety it lead me to a eating disorder that I am still battling. But I have also changed, I only use to think of the negative like "I'm stuck like this forever...I'll never get my life back I wish I could die so I can be at peace ect" But even though nothing has improved much yet I have something I didn't have over a month ago I have so much hope. Before this month I thought about suicide every second of everyday, I use to lay in bed all day scared of people seeing my face. I am now in online school for my 10th grade year because I couldn't make it through a day at school without having a huge breakdown in front of everyone. I lost my friends and it's been very hard but being positive and having hope has made me feel a million times better. I saw this documentary on Netflix called "fat, sick and nearly dead" about two men with a autoimmune disease and a skin problem which they both cured with juicing. I do not have a autoimmune disease but it still gave me a lot of hope that maybe juicing could really help. For a long time I thought creams was going to help my rosacea and seb derm but for me I do not think creams or pills are the answer. I have been doing juicing and I have seen a difference. It makes me feel so much better and it's hard to believe I feel this good and I still have rosacea and seb derm. I look at everything so differently and more positive now. I still hate that this had to happen to me but it has made me a better person. I cant wait to grow up and help others who struggle with eating disorders and skin disorders because I know what it can do to you. So I just made this post to tell all of you that having hope goes a long way. Read success stories so you know that it is POSSIBLE to get better. I know there is no cure but still people have gotten rid of it or improved it. I have hope one day things will be better and I will no longer suffer from these two skin problems and I hope things get better for everyone out there who suffers with this too. (hug)
Redfacegirl
I'm new here
I'm new here

Return to Psychological Aspects