Class starts soon: Get your mind off rosacea onto better

How we view ourselves, including our face is an important part of our overall health. Use this forum to discuss psychological aspects of having rosacea such as depression and anxiety for example.

Class starts soon: Get your mind off rosacea onto better

Postby Gretsky41 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:42 pm

Hi Gang,

I am going to sign-up for this 10-month online course called "Awakening Joy", which for me is a strategy to help me get my mind of the rosacea and onto better things (the course is not specifically related to rosacea). For the course, I need a partner for some things so I was wondering if there are any rosaceans out there who would be interested in taking the course too? The course costs $250, which you can pay in installments or you can even pay a less amount if you feel that it too much for you to afford.

I will be signing up by next week so let me know soon if you are interested. And if not, I'm fine to partner with anyone the Awakening Joy program connects me with.

I'll also report back to you guys in a few months to let you know how the course is going. I'm kind of exciting to try something completely different here.

http://awakeningjoy.info/aboutTheCourse.html

Cheers,

Gretsky.
Gretsky41
I'm new here
I'm new here

Re: Class starts soon: Get your mind off rosacea onto better

Postby Aurelia » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:36 am

Hi Gretsky,

Not for me, but this does sound like a good plan for a new-born year. It's nice that they are willing to reduce charges for anyone who would struggle to pay the full price. That's usually a very good sign, isn't it?

Gretsky41 wrote:I will be signing up by next week so let me know soon if you are interested. And if not, I'm fine to partner with anyone the Awakening Joy program connects me with.

That is already a lovely, positive attitude. Bravo!

Gretsky41 wrote:I'll also report back to you guys in a few months to let you know how the course is going. I'm kind of exciting to try something completely different here.

Yes, please let us know how you are getting on. Also, please don't hesitate to enlighten us with anything you think might benefit our readers. If quotes are properly credited, and if you ask first, the organisers might be willing to let you share.

Very best of luck!

Kind regards,

Aurelia
Aurelia
Rosacea Veteran
Rosacea Veteran

Re: Class starts soon: Get your mind off rosacea onto better

Postby sandrad » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:45 pm

How was the course Awakening Joy? Would you recommend it? I need to get my mind off my Rosacea as well.

Thanks
sandrad
I'm new here
I'm new here

Return to Psychological Aspects