Exhausted

How we view ourselves, including our face is an important part of our overall health. Use this forum to discuss psychological aspects of having rosacea such as depression and anxiety for example.

Exhausted

Postby nmm092592 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:37 pm

I am completely exhausted from the fight against rosacea. I am 24 years old and have been battling it for the last two or so years. My dermatologist is of no help and I feel I have more knowledge on the skin problem than her. I've tried plenty of topical gels she's given me and have given up on the idea she can help. I've had veinwave done, 2 IPL treatments and it helps for two weeks or so and then all the veins and redness are completely back. I've spent so much money on skin products and make up. It has taken over and ruined my life. I am at a constant fear that my foundation will wear off and people will see what is underneath. I will not go anywhere without making sure powder is with me. I'm so tired of seeing all of the people around me with effortless beautiful skin and I would give anything to be able to be bare skinned and confident. I am completely exhausted and tired. I think the worst part is what is does to your self-esteem. I used to be confident and happy. Now I panic if my friends ask me to go swimming in the summer. I wear scarves to cover up the patchy redness of flushing that constantly appears on my neck. I am just exhausted.
nmm092592
I'm new here
I'm new here

Return to Psychological Aspects