How to join and post your first message

LLLT can include light emitting diodes (LED), lamps and fluorescent tube devices. This form of therapy appears to help the inflammation of rosacea. LED is one example of a gentle form of light which can be used. There are also infra-red and near infra-red forms of light therapy being reported as effective. Drop by here to find out the latest about this emerging treatment area.

Re: How to join and post your first message

Postby moonfire241 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:54 am

I was diagnosed with rosacea a month ago after just having weight loss surgery. I have severe flushing and an told it will be two more months before the minocycline begins working. I am also starting the paleo diet after reading about it here. Has anyone else had nearly constant flushing so bad they can hardly be away from a fan?
moonfire241
I'm new here
I'm new here

Re: How to join and post your first message

Postby gb640 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:38 pm

David,
I have suffered from Rosacea for many years and have recently been diagnosed with a heart condition. I have been prescribed Atorvastatin, Isosorbide Mononitrate, Bisoprolol and Aspirin and my rosacea is very much diminished. Have you heard of this before? I have a colleague who is a Doctor in Medical research and he informs me that it is not uncommon to find uses for medicines that were developed for another purpose.
Gordon
gb640
I'm new here
I'm new here

Previous

Return to Low Level Light Therapy (LLLT)