lllt

LLLT can include light emitting diodes (LED), lamps and fluorescent tube devices. This form of therapy appears to help the inflammation of rosacea. LED is one example of a gentle form of light which can be used. There are also infra-red and near infra-red forms of light therapy being reported as effective. Drop by here to find out the latest about this emerging treatment area.

lllt

Postby vedderzzgrl » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:42 pm

hello , is anyone still using the red lights and having good luck ? if so what type can i purchase ( examples please) and info on using
thanks
Melissa
vedderzzgrl
Apprentice Member
Apprentice Member

Re: lllt

Postby Peacock » Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:28 pm

Considering the cost and lack of any clinical studies proving these devices work, I would suggest you save your money.

Instead, focus on getting a diagnosis and developing a consistent regiment plan.
Peacock
Star Member
Star Member

Postby vedderzzgrl » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:44 pm

thanks for answering i do have diagnosis and i am working Hard on a daily regimen , just wondering if this would be an asset to the regimen .It really does take time to find something that works well for you :)
thanks
Melissa
vedderzzgrl
Apprentice Member
Apprentice Member

Postby CrabbyCathy » Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:57 am

Many people have had good results with using red LLT. I did not do well with mixed--all-red and near-infrared. I have an all-red one now, but just never have the time to do it.

I know I posted something someplace :D let me go look for it. A few helpful links.

You can also search out Artist's posts, and I believe LisaMouries.

Here, found it.

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=2923
Cathy (makeup)
See my blog for tips and helpful links!
Please note: Any advice offered here is not meant to replace medical advice. Always see your dermatologist.
CrabbyCathy
Moderator Team

Return to Low Level Light Therapy (LLLT)