21 leds comum lamp

LLLT can include light emitting diodes (LED), lamps and fluorescent tube devices. This form of therapy appears to help the inflammation of rosacea. LED is one example of a gentle form of light which can be used. There are also infra-red and near infra-red forms of light therapy being reported as effective. Drop by here to find out the latest about this emerging treatment area.

Re: 21 leds comum lamp

Postby stringal » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:28 pm

helow , greatings i am supresed to know that it have an english traslation, how good . i will find it on second hand shoops ... i will tell you someting later . the thing is how it is possible that i have never herd of it before? i am just an ignorant ! but i do study a lot : different books . funny rigth to be an book rat and to be so amaisingle catch ...hehehe.
stringal
I'm new here
I'm new here

Postby stringal » Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:17 pm

hi well it is strange that i nave never herd from him but it is not my field of interest obviously ... i will find it on second hand book shoops i will tell you something . i red your link very interesting , did not know this history of the terapy , nice !
stringal
I'm new here
I'm new here

Postby Aurelia » Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:02 pm

Hi stringal,

What attracted you to trying yellow LED? Was it only because this particular lamp was so cheap? Do you know anyone else using LED therapy? Have you tried any of the major forms of light treatment, such as IPL or lasers?

Does anyone else in your family suffer from rosacea, or are you alone in having it? I hope you don't mind the questions. :)

Kind regards,

Aurelia

PS The Pegasus Prize was for books published in any language except English, and the winner received money and a gold medal and had his or her book published in English. I think the competition ended.
Aurelia
Rosacea Veteran
Rosacea Veteran

Postby stringal » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:18 pm

hi! ok, only me , no i did not counsoult mutch aldow i reed some sites on the web ... i feel an atraction to the metod , franquely speaking when i saw an yellow ligth terapy machine on my farmacy shop ... i look at the price and it was so huge for an couple of leds ... so i came to the net and found that in fact there where some reports claiming some benefits to rosaceae . it was an not programed thing you know i saw it , them i read something on the net and them i joined the forum to hear more opinions . that is why i do not know mutch of this and when i found an commum lamp of the same , i hope is the same , yellow leds i jump for it ... naive rigth or worse ! sorry i know i am too mutch common person ... but i think it is working i am not shoer yet but the fact is that i did not have any more crisis after i use the method... aldow is still not enouf time to me to see , i will keep informations on the results . i am conting with your help it is important many thanks
stringal
I'm new here
I'm new here

Previous

Return to Low Level Light Therapy (LLLT)