Rosacea and Grains...

There is a lot of interest in how what you eat can affect your rosacea. Some foods can cause a flareup in rosacea symptoms. Also the makeup of your diet in general will affect your health for sure and also your rosacea.

Rosacea and Grains...

Postby Gabranth » Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:01 pm

I read on one website that grains in some way induces Rosacea, and on another that it is a vital part of one's diet. Summa summarum: it left me confused...

What do you think?

Eliminating grains from my diet (no cereal, it's homemade) would be a great loss for me, hence it is both healthy and tasted good.
Gabranth
Star Member
Star Member

Re: Rosacea and Grains...

Postby Peacock » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:04 pm

Nice work here Gabranth,

Foods can be huge triggers .....only way to tell is food journal.....in terms of grains, its different for everyone. Grain cereal might be ok, but grain pasta makes you break out in hives...

If you are beginning to look at foods and possible inflammation .....then you are headed for improvement...

Nice work
Peacock
Star Member
Star Member

Re: Rosacea and Grains...

Postby CrabbyCathy » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:45 am

I agree, it can be a trigger for some people only. I really doubt it induces rosacea, though. So I wouldn't put blame on yourself (or myself) for eating bread and darn it, that's why we have this.
Cathy (makeup)
See my blog for tips and helpful links!
Please note: Any advice offered here is not meant to replace medical advice. Always see your dermatologist.
CrabbyCathy
Moderator Team

Return to Foods & Diet