where do my saved replies go?

This forum is for talking about the forum itself. No rosacea discussions here, just what you do and don't like about how this site looks and feels.

where do my saved replies go?

Postby LoisAnne » Sat May 29, 2010 1:20 am

Sorry to be such a dimwit but twice I have wanted to save a reply while I go back and check something on the original post.....and both times I did not have a clue as to how to find them again. I assume they are growing cobwebs somewhere, waiting for me to come back and rescue them........but I don't know how. I am sure it is simple....would someone give me a hint? (blush)
LoisAnne
Accomplished Helper
Accomplished Helper

Re: where do my saved replies go?

Postby Aurelia » Sat May 29, 2010 3:18 am

Hi LoisAnne,

No, you are not remotely a dimwit. We all learn about computers at our own speed. I am not good with the technology but can at least answer this question.

When logged in, near the top of the screen you will see:

Board index
User Control Panel (0 new messages) • View your posts • View new posts

Clicking on User Control Panel opens the panel. Listed on the left of the screen are:

Front page
Manage subscriptions
Manage bookmarks
Manage drafts
Manage attachments

Clicking on Manage drafts brings up a list of Draft Titles, if you have any saved. After each title, you should see:
Load draft • View/Edit

Click Load draft and work on the post, then either hit Save, Preview or Submit. Once submitted as a post, the draft will disappear.

Please never hesitate to ask questions. :)

Kind regards,

Aurelia
Aurelia
Rosacea Veteran
Rosacea Veteran

Re: where do my saved replies go?

Postby LoisAnne » Sat May 29, 2010 2:22 pm

Thanks, Aurelia! It worked and I was able to delete my saved replies...cobwebs and all. This site is really set up to be user friendly and eventually I may learn how to use it with grace. (;)
LoisAnne
LoisAnne
Accomplished Helper
Accomplished Helper

Return to Forum Administration