Thank you DP!

This forum is for talking about the forum itself. No rosacea discussions here, just what you do and don't like about how this site looks and feels.

Thank you DP!

Postby Jenny Nairn » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:01 am

I haven't been around for ages but coming onto the Community again to catch up with friends...well, the changes are fantastic! Thank you David! Obviously you have spent a great deal of time up-dating and making things just right. Guess it's an on-going thing to do as technology changes, plus tweeking (sp?) to make it just so. Just wanted to say thank you! This is a fabulous and safe place to get help and support for us Rosies.

Love to your family and yes, I would love to be part of a meet up if other Rosies want a cuppa green tea together. LOL

Jen x
Jenny Nairn
Regular Helper
Regular Helper

Re: Thank you DP!

Postby David Pascoe » Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:05 am

Hi Jen,

Great to see you back again. Thanks for your kind words !! I'm glad that you think the site is useful. I'm just the janitor these days, keeping the hallways clean and making sure the heating works etc. After so many years it is hard to keep thinking of useful and interesting things to say (speechless)

Will copy you on the details for the meetup, look forward to catching up.

davidp.
Get Rosacea News here: https://rosacea-support.org
David Pascoe
Moderator Team

Postby Peter » Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:43 pm

Hey Jen

Welcome back - you have been missed.

Hope you are well and best wishes to all of your family.

Peter
Peter
Star Member
Star Member

Postby Jenny Nairn » Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:39 am

That's kind of you to say Peter. Thanks. I have missed my Rosie friends. Seem to always have such a busy schedule with my boys. All good fun. I'm off to see P!NK tomorrow night. Really looking forward to it. I love her music. I don't often get out but my boys are having an overnight stay with their Dad, so I have one night off. Taking my boys to a footy game on Sunday arvo. That should be a hoot too. Busy, busy, busy!

Take care

Jen
Jenny Nairn
Regular Helper
Regular Helper

Return to Forum Administration