Remarkable improvement now confirmed and I am convinced

Sometimes `off the wall' or experimental treatments for rosacea emerge. Often they are not yet FDA approved or not seen as suitable by doctors. This forum is a place for you to explore these sorts of treatments.

Re: Remarkable improvement now confirmed and I am convinced

Postby CrabbyCathy » Sun May 13, 2012 12:43 am

docget wrote: So far, I have been underwhelmed by the discourse on this topic. Accusations are short, sharp, cheap, and ignorant. Facts, anyone?......Now, let's turn the conversation to the product.

Pardon? I agree with David--why would you be dishonest about this? If you had been honest from the start, perhaps people would have been willing to give your product a try. Instead, you pretended to be IN the clinical trial. I really doubt anyone is going to be willing to give your product a try now.

docget wrote:I was part of the clinical trial and two other people also had rosacea in the trial (there were nearly 50 people in all.)

docget wrote:I reiterate: the effect on rosacea was not anticipated but a pleasant surprise when three of us in the clinical trial noticed how improved our skin was in a very short while.

docget wrote:I am part of the company and am a physician
Cathy (makeup)
See my blog for tips and helpful links!
Please note: Any advice offered here is not meant to replace medical advice. Always see your dermatologist.
CrabbyCathy
Moderator Team

Postby docget » Sun May 13, 2012 3:31 pm

There is nothing that I wrote that was untrue. I started using the product as one of the beta testers last July, along with three or four others as the formulation had been through several iterations. It needed preliminary testing prior to the full clinical trial. The results I saw were the ones I have recounted. You may make your own decisions about whether or not my posting makes the value of the product suspect. Your call. I am not going to apologize for making the focus of my post about the product, rather than myself. The issue was mentioning a product that worked for me in controlling my rosacea. Is that not one of the major purposes of this blogsite?

Samples are free and for purchasers, there is a guarantee of satisfaction. The reason this rosacea blogsite ever heard about this product were the results for the participants with rosacea were quite remarkable and, frankly, not really expected although the cytokines from the stem cell cultures include anti-inflammatory components.

I am looking for a photo of one of my flareups to post with the current state of my skin. The change will be quite obvious. To the incorrigible skeptics out there, that will likely be seen as "self promoting" as well. So be it. The rosacea "market" was never considered in the creation of this product nor its marketing plans. My angst and frustration dealing with rosacea in my own life is why you ever heard about it. If there are questions about the proudct or the science, I will be happy to respond. Others, who wish to dwell on other issues should not bother. They are not of concern to me. The topic is rosacea and how to best live with it.
docget
I'm new here
I'm new here

Postby docget » Mon May 14, 2012 2:53 pm

As mentioned, I will post photos when I can find a flareup for comparison so you can see the changes I am enjoying using AnteAGE. Knowing a little about this group from my short while here, I am convinced that there is no way to bring up a product and get it to be fairly considered, no matter what the appoach had been. Had I made my inolvement with the company obvious from the start, the knives would have only been out sooner because I was "promoting" and the conversation would have ended there. I was right in how I approached it by focusing on my skin improvements. It is clear, there is no way to overcome that catch 22 although I am absolutely sympathetic to concern over charlatans in the marketplace. Once again, visit barefacedtruth.com to confirm the mission Drjohn and I have been involved in for months.

The rosacea market is minor to us and always will be. It was not a focus and the improvements were not really anticipated but a nice surprise, nonetheless. I will post photos soon and that will be the end of my time spent here. It really is not worth it as open minds seen nonexistent. The readership of this thread has been much larger than the few who had the knee-jerk reaction to get out the torches and pitchforks, long before finding out what the fact were. Why worry about facts when the thrill of the chase is on. For those with more open minds, consider getting some samples to see for yourself it this might be of value to you. To all the others who are so engrossed in the "impropriety" of my not bringing up a product in the precise way you think it must be "properly" done, there is nothing more to say. More antibiotics, anyone?
docget
I'm new here
I'm new here

Postby frank2 » Mon May 28, 2012 9:21 am

Hey, it sounds interesting for me. Redness and the "flushed" feeling in the skin is my problem. You didn't exactly say anything about your redness. Has this product helped with this?
Before/after photos would be a good idea... @docget: thanks for posting.
frank2
I'm new here
I'm new here

Postby Julie Allen » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:12 pm

Hello. Are you still using this producs? The serum and accelerator? I'm desperate for a solution to rosacea. How did this product effect broken capellaries? I'm a new member looking for HELP.
Julie
Julie Allen
I'm new here
I'm new here

Postby frank2 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:49 am

Any news on this?
frank2
I'm new here
I'm new here

Postby johnevo90 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:06 pm

WOW I did'nt know people come on support sites and prey on the people who are desperate to find a cure for their condition just so they can sell stuff...

Thanks for the warning
johnevo90
I'm new here
I'm new here

Previous

Return to Experimental Rosacea Treatments