More flavin and reddness after ipl

This is a huge topic for rosacea sufferers. The choice of laser, IPL, and other light therapies is vast. The number of possible modalities and choice of machines is bewildering. Pick a sub-forum and see what you can learn.

More flavin and reddness after ipl

Postby Grntntsh » Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:33 pm

Hi!
I'm new to hear but I need some advice.
I have mild Rosacea.
Had if for about a year but it really was getting me down as had clear skin all my life in 25 now. It started after a heavy summer in the sun.
I had my first ipl on low settings g a but blotchy after but my flushing decreases loads and the veins I had wee smaller and no base reddness just a tiny hint but I was due my second 4 weeks after they said they turned it up a tiny but and after I was fine in fact I looked great for about 5 days, I am now on day 17 and all I have done is flush more and more and my base reddness looks so bad, worse than before and where was only tiny red is lots if red. My veins look really dark too and like dark red blotchy groups I don't understand if this is normal. Iv looked online and lots if people have said this is normal etc and itl be better after about 3 weeks is this true? Or have I made my face worse please advice thank you xx
Grntntsh
I'm new here
I'm new here

Re: More flavin and reddness after ipl

Postby Grntntsh » Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:41 pm

Oh I forgot to say I only have red and flushing with tiny veins no p&p xx also sorry for typo on header it ment to say flushing.
Grntntsh
I'm new here
I'm new here

Return to Laser & IPL Therapy