L'Occitane Immortelle Line and Aveeno Eczema Therapy

A gentle cleanser is an important part of everyone's rosacea regime. Find out here which ones work for you.

L'Occitane Immortelle Line and Aveeno Eczema Therapy

Postby dustins » Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:53 pm

For my night routine, I currently use the L'Occitane Immortelle line; that and retin-a. I use the brightening foaming cleanser, toner, brightening serum, and brightening masque. These are very natural (not 100% natural but pretty close) products. I use the cleanser every night, thirty minutes prior to applying retin-a. Twice a week I will follow the foaming cleanser with the toner, brightening serum and then mask. On these days, I do not apply retin-a.
I have never had a problem with the cleanser. I absolutely love it. The toner, serum, and mask might be too much for some Rosacea patients. Since it contains essential oils it can either aggravate or soothe skin! L'Occitane is always giving out samples; if you have one in your area and would like to try their products, don't hesitate to ask for them! The samples can last a week or two which is also a bonus!
In the mornings I will wash my skin with the cleanser. I will then mix Aveeno Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream (I think it's for the body but it does wonders to my face) and L'Occitane Immortelle Brightening Shield spf 50. After they are mixed in my hands, I dab it on my face and rub in. The Aveeno is enough to sooth and protect against any irritation I might have in the morning and the spf 50 mixes well with it. The Brightening Shield is an spf (with essential oils) without many moisturizing properties. This is why I mix the two together.
The L'Occitane is pricey, which is why I recommend getting a free sample from them before purchasing! I had a hard time finding something that worked for my skin and once I found this, I realized the extra dollars were worth it.
dustins
I'm new here
I'm new here

Re: L'Occitane Immortelle Line and Aveeno Eczema Therapy

Postby fanny » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:55 pm

Thank you for telling us what you use and for the free sammple tip! Always do a patch test first when trying a new topical.
Best wishes
Fanny
fanny
Moderator Team

Return to Cleansers