Kora Organics

A gentle cleanser is an important part of everyone's rosacea regime. Find out here which ones work for you.

Kora Organics

Postby hcook » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:47 pm

Hi,

I have suffered with rosacea ever since having my son 2 years ago. I saw a dermatologist almost a year ago and have been on different antibiotics/treatments which helped reduce the redness and pustules. Since ending the treatments I have just been using Origins skincare range to try and manage my rosacea but I'm not convinced it's helped, if anything it has gotten worse.

Anyway, I stumbled on the Kora Organics website a few months ago and there are claims on the website from people saying their rosacea has pretty much completely gone away since using it. I have been so close to ordering it but since it is only available in Australia and Japan the shipping costs makes the skincare range really expensive. I really don't mind paying for something if it is going to help but no one I know has ever used it. I just wondered if anyone on here has used it or knows of anyone who has used it? Or if there are any skincare ranges people could recommend?

Thanks.
hcook
I'm new here
I'm new here

Re: Kora Organics

Postby fanny » Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:49 pm

Welcome
I have not used Kora's line, beware of reviews though, If this product line was really a "cure" I think we would have heard more about it!Look at the ingredients and then google those and see what you come up with. I'm betting you'll be able to find products similar aand not so expensive.
take care
Fanny
fanny
Moderator Team

Return to Cleansers